Page 20 of 67 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920212223242530 ... LastLast
Like Tree128Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by SandraW View Post
    I have two Touchpads on the same WebOS account.

Questions:

(1)
    If I buy Kalemsoft Media Player via HP Apps Catalog,
    can I use it on both of my Touchpads?

(2)
    How do I buy 0.3.7 version on the HP Apps Catalog?

Thanks!
    1. It's was mentioned somewhere that if you buy it from the HP catalog, it's linked to your WebOS account and thus you can use it on multiple touchpads. If you buy it from their website then you can only use it on one touchpad.

2. Somewhere back they noted that the update was just waiting for approval on HP's side, and it should be available soon through the catalog

Hope that helps!
    This app is awesome !!! really before i watches movies with Touchplayer but it missing lot of features, i prefer pay 6$ and have a better movie player
    I just loaded v.0.3.7 onto my Touchpad yesterday. I have not purchased/activated, but I certainly will if this will give me what I want. Right now, it does not.

My issues:
    1. It takes a very long time for the program to load media.
    2. It takes a very long time for it to list folders to look for media.
    3. It does not seem to find any local media....unless I can connect to the internet.
    4. I can not find a way to limit the folders that the program wants to look for media in.
    5. Could there be a way to place media into a "favorites" folder directly, via usb. I tried....they did not show up.

The best part for me so far....this program is playing avi files flawlessly!
    Quote Originally Posted by boxorox View Post
    I just loaded v.0.3.7 onto my Touchpad yesterday. I have not purchased/activated, but I certainly will if this will give me what I want. Right now, it does not.

My issues:
    1. It takes a very long time for the program to load media.
    2. It takes a very long time for it to list folders to look for media.
    3. It does not seem to find any local media....unless I can connect to the internet.
    4. I can not find a way to limit the folders that the program wants to look for media in.
    5. Could there be a way to place media into a "favorites" folder directly, via usb. I tried....they did not show up.

The best part for me so far....this program is playing avi files flawlessly!
    1., 2. and 3. won't be an issue anymore once you activate your copy.

The favorites folder holds metadata only since otherwise we had to move files there or duplicate them to mark them as favorites. The way you can add files to favorites is to select them in the list, hold your finger for a second and release it. This will bring up a context menu from where you can select "Add to Favorites".

We will add an option to set default folders to look for in the future versions.

Regards,

KalemSoft
    Quote Originally Posted by KalemSoft View Post
    1., 2. and 3. won't be an issue anymore once you activate your copy.

The favorites folder holds metadata only since otherwise we had to move files there or duplicate them to mark them as favorites. The way you can add files to favorites is to select them in the list, hold your finger for a second and release it. This will bring up a context menu from where you can select "Add to Favorites".

We will add an option to set default folders to look for in the future versions.

Regards,

KalemSoft
    Thanks for the reply! I will activate tonight.
    P.S. I apologize for posting in 2 forums. I wasn't sure which you were watching.
    I have two Touchpads on the same WebOS account.

Questions:

(1)
    If I buy Kalemsoft Media Player via HP Apps Catalog,
    can I use it on both of my Touchpads?

(2)
    How do I buy 0.3.7 version on the HP Apps Catalog?

Thanks!
    Weren't these questions already answered earlier in the thread?
    1) Yes
    2) Hp has to push the update
    I am, therefore I think
    Can VOB file support be added in future release?
    Hmmmm.... finally gonna break down and buy something?

Thanks! I guess I'll just have to wait for 0.3.7 to show up on HP Apps Catalog.
    Whenever I set up a payment account for the App store(Apple, Android, and now Touchpad),
    I always use my prepaid debit rebate card which only has a $0.07 balance. (originally got
    this prepaid Visa debit rebate card from the Office Depot $15 rebate on batteries) There is no
    way for them to charge accidentally on that card... works great.

I'm a cheapskate and I have never bought a single paid app in the last two years. (on my
    previous Apple iPad and now the the iPad 2, as well as my old 7" Samsung Galaxy Tab
    and my Android smartphone) I don't even have time to use the free ones, so why buy others?
    Hi all,

We need sample content to test subtitles support. Anybody willing to provide content, please contact us via our support system (KalemSoft - Live Support Solution (Powered By Help Center Live)) or send us a private message.

Thanks,

KalemSoft
    iclim4 likes this.

Unfortunately, the company appears to be not interested in my money because they
    have so far refused to my question in post #397. (on buying the app on HP App catalog
    and using it on both of my Touchpads... and about updates)
    NVM... some just answered
    it for them... I guess I just have to wait for 0.3.7 to show up on HP Apps catalog and buy
    it.
    Sorry, didn't want to look like ignorant. This is not the best place to get support from us. We are checking these forums as much as possible but we have a direct support system here:

KalemSoft - Live Support Solution (Powered By Help Center Live)

As you said, we saw someone already responded to your question kindly, so we didn't want to replicate what he/she said. We confirm what was said is accurate.

Regards,

KalemSoft
    I so want to buy this, but I'm still testing this with all my files from 1 gig streaming to 10 gig and then copying 10 gig and playing it without hiccup and all that...then comes subtitles built into mkv vs srt files and see how all that works. hopefully will work on it this weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Rat View Post
    My firewall (Kaspersky) keeps wanting to block connections to the Kalemsoft server (I assume that dreamhost at 69.163.251.xxx is them). If I allow the connection all seems to work fine but am wondering why the constant monitoring? It is using port 80 for this.
    Am still wondering what this is about. Anyone know? I'd like an explanation before I allow the connection permanently.
    i see that v.37 added "Support for .rm, .rmvb, .divx file extensions"

i tried rmvb and it was okay, but when i fast forwarded it, it was kind of buggy. everything else whether its mkv or avi plays perfectly fine for me
    i don't know why but streaming sd avi's and 720p mkvs freeze kalem player. anyone else experience this? i turned off firewall and have upnp
    I found that AVI files with AC3 audio are out of sync, anyone else having the same issue? 0.3.7 version
    Quote Originally Posted by KalemSoft View Post
    Sorry, didn't want to look like ignorant. This is not the best place to get support from us. We are checking these forums as much as possible but we have a direct support system here:

KalemSoft - Live Support Solution (Powered By Help Center Live)

As you said, we saw someone already responded to your question kindly, so we didn't want to replicate what he/she said. We confirm what was said is accurate.

Regards,

KalemSoft
    Ok, now that I bought the Touchpad Version, can you make an android version please? The stuff out there right now sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weaser999 View Post
    Ok, now that I bought the Touchpad Version, can you make an android version please? The stuff out there right now sucks.
    Hey now! Quit poaching our webOS talent!
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    How long does it usually take on average for an app to get approved in the HP store after it's been submitted? I'd really like to be able to use 0.3.7 right now, this wait time sucks...
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Anyone can tell me as far as the media format that playing Kalemsoft player or TouchPlayer.
    Does anyone know if Kalemsoft will stream live RTMP webstreams to the Touchpad??? Or is it only stored media?