Page 19 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast
Like Tree128Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by MincerRay View Post
    It goes away when you click the full screen box in the lower right corner.
    My menu bar will not disappear. Should I reinstall the app?
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Hmmm. That is odd. You could try to re-install it.
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cory1234 View Post
    My menu bar will not disappear. Should I reinstall the app?
    Have you tried full screen yet? When I do that the all menus go away.
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    I have already bought it from the app catalogue. Is there a way of getting it updated elsewhere? I don't really want to buy it twice.

alan
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    All touchpads with the same WebOS login account will get any app you've bought from the catalogue without having to pay again. In fact, if you go to the app in the catalogue, it should show up as free if you've already paid for it.
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    it shows up as 'launch'. I assume I would be notified of updates as normal. When will you be submitting the .37 update?

regards

alan
  7. Cha
    Really love the app. Bought it through the store and would really love to have access to the updates... Anything that can be done?
    Not sure if its covered in the updates and I know its been mentioned as a request here before, but subtitles are my #1 most wanted feature.
    Kalemsoft support stated that the update is going through the app approval process now, so it should be in the app catalog soon.

They also stated that subtitle support is high on their list for the next update.
    A suggestion. Can the aspect ratio be set to "keep aspect ratio but try to fill the screen" by default? I think most users would want to watch video in this mode. Also when switching aspect ratio, please at least show on screen what mode the video is in, like "Original Size", "Zoom to Fill", "Stretch to Fill Screen", etc. For now, when you click the aspect ratio, video size changes but you have no idea what aspect ratio it is in.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alan sh View Post
    it shows up as 'launch'.
    That means that it's already installed on your TP. Look in your downloads tab.

-steve
    Quote Originally Posted by doctj View Post
    I've installed the beta version and the media streamer. I'm trying to stream .ts and .tp fusion HDTV capture files but they buffer for extremely long then crash kalemsoft. Are these files supported at this time? Playon could stream them although there was also severe buffering.

What version of the media streamer are you running? I know I had 1.05b and it had issues with buffering still even though I was playing at the beginning of the file and had already downloaded half of the file. I had to install just 1.04 and then everything worked.
    erick161 likes this.
    I'm running 0.3.7 from the website, paid version because it's worth it.
    A few bugs:
    - Even though I have already activated I was required to activate again after a few hours. This is incredibly annoying because it won't play local media if there is no network connection present. Means I need to turn on tethering, activate, then watch.

- 720p MKV TV episodes work fine, well done! But 700mb AVI files now have audio out of sync. Looks like MKV was fixed but AVI was broken.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcbooth View Post
    I'm running 0.3.7 from the website, paid version because it's worth it.
    A few bugs:
    - Even though I have already activated I was required to activate again after a few hours. This is incredibly annoying because it won't play local media if there is no network connection present. Means I need to turn on tethering, activate, then watch.

- 720p MKV TV episodes work fine, well done! But 700mb AVI files now have audio out of sync. Looks like MKV was fixed but AVI was broken.
    Could you please open up a support ticket for the activation issue at our website? That shouldn't happen. Something may be wrong with your account with us.

Are the AVI files SD or HD? Do you know the picture size? VLC should be able to tell you that.

Regards,

KalemSoft
    hmm how come we need wifi in order to use the media player? if i have wifi off, i get the msg saying " no network ocnnection was detected". i know it says to check trial expiration, but is there any way to use this offline?
    I can use it with no connection, but mine's paid for and activated.
    I've just been bitten by the same problem despite being a paying customer.

Here's the scenario:

1) Purchase software
    2) Download, install and activate software
    3) Enjoy software
    4) See upgrade
    5) Do upgrade
    6) Enjoy software not realising one has to re-activate (it doesn't at any point say "the upgrade is now back in trial mode")
    7) Get on plane
    8) Get error message about no network
    9) Swear loudly at Kalemsoft's militant activation

Was not a happy bunny confronted with a long flight and no movies. Harumph.
    I just bought the Player last night after running the demo version on the website.. I got it directly off hte HP catalog which seems to be 5.58 now that I see it on the site for $6

My problem is that the latest version on the website played divx fine on my player but the version on the HP catalog I got appears to have an audio lag...

Is it possible to get the latest version if I have got it from the HP Store ?
    My firewall (Kaspersky) keeps wanting to block connections to the Kalemsoft server (I assume that dreamhost at 69.163.251.xxx is them). If I allow the connection all seems to work fine but am wondering why the constant monitoring? It is using port 80 for this.
    Just finished watching V For Vendetta on my $7 KalemSoft Media Player, it works excellent. Playback is great and it supports tons of formats.
    Quote Originally Posted by tanj92 View Post
    hmm how come we need wifi in order to use the media player? if i have wifi off, i get the msg saying " no network ocnnection was detected". i know it says to check trial expiration, but is there any way to use this offline?
    Yes there is, but you need to follow these instructions carefully.

Step 1 - Download and install the player from the KalemSoft Website
    Step 2 - Pay for it