Page 16 of 67 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212666 ... LastLast
Like Tree128Likes
    Hello,

In France, with my xDSL provider i can watch TV on my computer with ADSL TV or VLC wtih an special m3u file. (on W7)

Do you know if i could do the same with the Kalemsoft Media player on my Touchpad ?

The link for VLC lan is: http://mafreebox.freebox.fr/freeboxtv/playlist.m3u (works only if your provider is Free)
    Here is my m3u file:

Can the kalemsoft media player read an rtsp stream ????

#EXTM3U
    #EXTINF:0,2 - France 2 HD
    rtsp://mafreebox.freebox.fr/fbxtv_pub/stream?namespace=1&service=201&flavour=hd
    #EXTINF:0,2 - France 2
    rtsp://mafreebox.freebox.fr/fbxtv_pub/stream?namespace=1&service=201&flavour=sd
    #EXTINF:0,2 - France 2 (bas débit)
    rtsp://mafreebox.freebox.fr/fbxtv_pub/stream?namespace=1&service=201&flavour=ld
    #EXTINF:0,3 - France 3 HD
    rtsp://mafreebox.freebox.fr/fbxtv_pub/stream?namespace=1&service=202&flavour=hd
    #EXTINF:0,3 - France 3
    rtsp://mafreebox.freebox.fr/fbxtv_pub/stream?namespace=1&service=202&flavour=sd
    #EXTINF:0,3 - France 3 (bas débit)
    rtsp://mafreebox.freebox.fr/fbxtv_pub/stream?namespace=1&service=202&flavour=ld
    #EXTINF:0,5 - France 5
    rtsp://mafreebox.freebox.fr/fbxtv_pub/stream?namespace=1&service=203&flavour=sd
    #EXTINF:0,5 - France 5 (bas débit)
    rtsp://mafreebox.freebox.fr/fbxtv_pub/stream?namespace=1&service=203&flavour=ld
    #EXTINF:0,7 - Arte HD
    rtsp://mafreebox.freebox.fr/fbxtv_pub/stream?namespace=1&service=204&flavour=hd
    #EXTINF:0,7 - Arte
    rtsp://mafreebox.freebox.fr/fbxtv_pub/stream?namespace=1&service=204&flavour=sd
    #EXTINF:0,7 - Arte (bas débit)
    rtsp://mafreebox.freebox.fr/fbxtv_pub/stream?namespace=1&service=204&flavour=ld
    #EXTINF:0,8 - Direct 8 HD
    rtsp://mafreebox.freebox.fr/fbxtv_pub/stream?namespace=1&service=372&flavour=hd
    #EXTINF:0,8 - Direct 8
    rtsp://mafreebox.freebox.fr/fbxtv_pub/stream?namespace=1&service=372&flavour=sd
    #EXTINF:0,8 - Direct 8 (bas débit)
    rtsp://mafreebox.freebox.fr/fbxtv_pub/stream?namespace=1&service=372&flavour=ld
    #EXTINF:0,10 - TMC
    rtsp://mafreebox.freebox.fr/fbxtv_pub/stream?namespace=1&service=497&flavour=sd
    #EXTINF:0,10 - TMC (bas débit)
    rtsp://mafreebox.freebox.fr/fbxtv_pub/stream?namespace=1&service=497&flavour=ld
    #EXTINF:0,11 - NT1
    rtsp://mafreebox.freebox.fr/fbxtv_pub/stream?namespace=1&service=374&flavour=sd
    #EXTINF:0,11 - NT1 (bas débit)
    rtsp://mafreebox.freebox.fr/fbxtv_pub/stream?namespace=1&service=374&flavour=ld
    #EXTINF:0,12 - NRJ 12 HD
    rtsp://mafreebox.freebox.fr/fbxtv_pub/stream?namespace=1&service=375&flavour=hd
    #EXTINF:0,12 - NRJ 12
    rtsp://mafreebox.freebox.fr/fbxtv_pub/stream?namespace=1&service=375&flavour=sd
    #EXTINF:0,12 - NRJ 12 (bas débit)
    rtsp://mafreebox.freebox.fr/fbxtv_pub/stream?namespace=1&service=375&flavour=ld
    Thank you in advance
    Last edited by acetone802000; 08/30/2011 at 12:12 AM. Reason: shorter message
    Quote Originally Posted by alanm View Post
    I just bought the app from the app store yesterday and tried to activate it but it said my email isn't valid. Anyone have an idea how to fix?
    The way I understand it is, if you buy it from the app catalog, you're activated. You only need to activate with email if you buy it directly from Kalemsoft.
    Hi folks,

Version 0.3.7 is now available for download here:

KalemSoft - Products

Here is the change log:

http://www.kalemsoft.com/site/docs/ksmptpcl.txt

Regards,

KalemSoft
    Last edited by KalemSoft; 08/30/2011 at 06:50 PM.
    I noticed the player stays in the same position regardless if you turn the Touchpad over. I don't know if it's possible to have it orient itself upright regardless of which way the Touchpad is in landscape. The reason I mention it is as of right now, it puts the headphone jack in the bottom left position and it makes holding the Touchpad awkward if you have headphones plugged in.

Thanks!
    Wow. 720p playback is absolutely beautiful with this release.
    Will this be coming to the New Zealand App Store? I can install via preware, but it would be nice to see more apps in our store.

+1 on the 720p playback. Looking very nice
    hi all,

I cannot find this app in the app store. Is it geographically locked to Specific regions? I am in Australia.

also, I have ubuntu on my laptop and having problems installing the webOS install package. I don't have access to any windows boxes. Any ideas or thoughts?

I really want to try this app for the wide range of formats - but I am unable to install it or even get it in the app store.

Any suggestions?

thanks

g
    Hey thx for the update kalem. Had a quick question, I was trying out the streaming part and found out I could add my webcam as a channel. I noticed there was something about motion detection and recording, but could not quite figure out how motion detection worked into it or whether it was even working. Just curious if you have a write up on your site about that functionality that perhaps I missed.

Also when will this hit the app store? As I bought it through the app store originally and can't activate this current version.

Also on a side note, any chance you might be porting the NES emulator to the touchpad?
    Last edited by jdclover; 08/30/2011 at 05:25 AM. Reason: added a tangent question
    Hello,
    I just bought Media Player with Paypal (not yet received any registration information, just payment receipt).

I dont see any link to download the lastest Kamelsoft player at KalemSoft - Products

Edit: found link at Index of /site/demos
    Edit 2: Registration works with my mail adress.
    Regards

PS: Can the kalemsoft media player read an rtsp stream ???? like that: rtsp://mafreebox.freebox.fr/fbxtv_pub/stream?namespace=1&service=201&flavour=hd
    Last edited by acetone802000; 08/30/2011 at 06:23 AM. Reason: Download link
    Latest version has fixed my "jerky" issue on local video files. This, plus document editing for QuickOffice means that the Touchpad is coming with me tomorrow when I go abroad as opposed to the Macbook Air. Happy days.
    Quote Originally Posted by KalemSoft View Post
    Hi folks,

KalemSoft - Products

Here is the change log:

http://www.kalemsoft.com/site/docs/k..._changelog.txt

Regards,

KalemSoft
    I cannot get the update to install. I've tried everything I can think of; Luna reboot, hard reboot, uninstalled the beta, installed the paid app...
    I keep getting the MIME error.

Any Ideas?

SOLVED!

I went into Internals Pro, deleted the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th, downloads ('casue I couldn't find the "Downloads" tab in Advanced Browser, duh) and installed directly from there, and PRESTO!

Great Update! Thanks a ton KalemSoft! (even though I hate paying for what HP should have included
    Last edited by 2TouchDroid?; 08/30/2011 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Problem Solved
    0.3.7 720p MKV playback now perfect

Any chance on adding file support for .mts and ..m2t ?
    Global Posts
    250 Global Posts
    Added real media support.... Great!
    Is Kalemsoft Media Player Free or Paid can play 720p Mkv files that contain muxed subtitle?
    themadnewfie likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by SandraW View Post
    The one in the HP App Catalog still says Version 0.3.4.
    Will it be updated to 0.3.7 after I buy it?

Thanks!
    http://www.kalemsoft.com/site/demos/...a_0.3.7_tp.ipk
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiberius View Post
    I noticed the player stays in the same position regardless if you turn the Touchpad over. I don't know if it's possible to have it orient itself upright regardless of which way the Touchpad is in landscape. The reason I mention it is as of right now, it puts the headphone jack in the bottom left position and it makes holding the Touchpad awkward if you have headphones plugged in.

Thanks!
    I too am VERY interested in accelerometer support for the TP version; the poster above is right, it's very awkward to hold in the current orientation.

Can anyone confirm this is still absent in 0.3.7?
    Is this in the pipeline of features to be added?

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by KalemSoft View Post
    Hi folks,

KalemSoft
    Thanks!

For us using the beta who have not purchased it yet (I have purchased it on one device but not the other), will I get a week with the new beta? Or only a week from when I first started using 0.3.6?

I'd like to know how long I've got to put this through its paces before I decide to buy!

For one of my touch pads - it's essential (already bought Kalemsoft for this touchpad)
    For the other, it all depends on how well KalemSoft can manage HD content.

Thanks,

James
    resturg likes this.
    will the 0.3.7 update make it to the app cat?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Hi, can we have an update on subtitle support?
    Quote Originally Posted by drjrdemelo View Post
    Can anyone confirm this is still absent in 0.3.7?
    Is this in the pipeline of features to be added?
    Yes, its still absent with my case the picture is upside down...but the player is now faster and has some better buttons/icons....but the buttons for fill and fullscreen are hard to point/press and the player doesnt show the full filename in the selection...but there is so much room for the full-filenames... If you did have Files with the same name (part of a movie or series) there is the possibility that you couldnt identify the right part of your movie/series.