Page 15 of 67 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202565 ... LastLast
Like Tree128Likes
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    What? Was it not 5.99 a week ago now they raised the price to 6.99?
    Look I like it but why gouge people when its still unfinished?

Dam give us an update first fix the problems first them raise the price
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by drfp View Post

Yeah I would DEFINITELY consider paying either price if my damn HD movies would just play smoothly. They all play perfectly fine through Orb while streaming, but not on this player.
    mkv file local play, but out of sync. no video studder.

same mkv over the network super choppy.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by drfp View Post

It is still 5.99. You probably mixed up catalog version with the version at our website. There was always a price difference between the two. So, no price increase...

Regards,

KalemSoft
    Hi,

We noticed there is some confusion about HD playback. Those who still use 0.3.3 or 0.3.4 will notice video stutter. The upcoming release will address this issue. The latest beta 0.3.6 kind of improved it but it still had issues so we had to pull it off. There will be a new update very soon (probably today at our website).

Regards,

KalemSoft
    Tiberius likes this.
    Oh, and I just want to say, despite all my posting about not getting mkvs to work a few pages back, it turns out it was only the mkvs released by a certain group that won't play with Kalemsoft. I'm still trying to figure out what's different about them to cause their issue.
    This may or may not be a "stupid question"... but can KalemSoft play items purchased from iTunes? (mp4 video) They most likely have DRM, so I just wanted to ask before I spend a lot of money on the app.
    I am getting an error of no shared media files...it has worked fine in the past....any ideas?
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    I have all of my PC media devices working: the Logitech Webcam Pro 9000, and the Hanppenge WinTV HVR 2250 card for analog channels. My problem is that my cable provider has converted to all digital except for one analog channel that tells you how to the connect up their digital to analog box. Is there any manual way to configure QAM Digital Channels? It appears the automatic method only scans for analog channels.
    Another observation the KSMedia Streamer program thinks that I have WinTV 7164 but actually it is WinTV HVR 2250 card but it works on the only analog channel I have.
    Seems to need a data connection to navigate directories in trial mode. Do I need data connection when purchased? I often use airplane mode when travelling.
    Quote Originally Posted by KalemSoft View Post
    Hi,

We noticed there is some confusion about HD playback. Those who still use 0.3.3 or 0.3.4 will notice video stutter. The upcoming release will address this issue. The latest beta 0.3.6 kind of improved it but it still had issues so we had to pull it off. There will be a new update very soon (probably today at our website).

Regards,

KalemSoft
    This is correct. I downloaded version 0.3.4 from the app catalog and experienced video stutter but after downloading 0.3.6 beta from the website, there was no video stutter. I have a question though, will the one I downloaded from the site expire (is it a trial?) and how can I update the actual application I purchased from the app catalog because there are currently 2 KalemSoft icons on my TouchPad (one is version 0.3.4 and the other is 0.3.6). Thank you.
    I know I asked this before without a response from Kalemsoft... but I just really want to at least know if this will be coming or not in the near future.

Any plans to add Unicode and RMVB support to the trans-coding server software? I have some files with folder and file names with that are in Unicode and the media player/trans-coding software can't recognize these properly, they show up as ?????'s so I can't do anything with them.

Thanks ahead.
    This post is of my personal opinion and not that of my employer, its affiliates, or related partners.
    is there any updates going to be done to the Server portion? my client seems to once in a while not want to connect to the server, once I check my server, the app has closed, as if it crashed. unsure what is wrong with it.

just registered my trial btw ,
    Hi, I really want to use my touch as an anime viewer, can we have an ETA for subtitle support?
    It is something I'm really looking forward to.
    xaev01 likes this.
    Global Posts
    250 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KalemSoft View Post
    It is still 5.99. You probably mixed up catalog version with the version at our website. There was always a price difference between the two. So, no price increase...

Regards,

KalemSoft
    Don't know if someone already asked, but other than the price, what's the difference between purchasing the app on the HP App catalog and from the Kalemsoft website?

Thank you!
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    I just purchased the one off the website and will be uploading movies tomorrow to view
    A little nudge for Kalemsoft. Can you please go and respond to the many open threads in your support forum at kalemsoft.com.

Tx
    I just bought the app from the app store yesterday and tried to activate it but it said my email isn't valid. Anyone have an idea how to fix?
    Hi does the media streamer 1.05b (the beta i believe) work on x64, windows XP? I cant get it to install, but the normal version installs perfectly. Could you look into that please.

Also does the media player support buffering in card mode, when i leave it to buffer, and change cards, it will force close?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre in MN View Post
    How the heck do we play imported music files? Hitting "local media" brings me to /media/internal/, but, according to Internalz Pro, my files are in HPMusic. Can I move the latter folder and still have the desktop "HP Play" program find the "HPMusic" folder? Thanks!
    I'm posting/quoting my question from a previous post due to no answer yet. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!