1.    #1  
    I have an installation of Preware on my touchpad that i deleted through the launcher in hopes of reinstalling. after thinking twice i realized that with that bug in webOS currently i probably shouldent have.

so now I'm stuck with preware in a state of limbo, it says its installed in webOS Quick Install under applications but it doesn't show an icon on the launcher and i get an error when i try to uninstall it or install it.

is there some way i can fix this? maybe some files i can delete with Internalz to get a clean installation of preware? any help would be greatly appreciated.
    not sure about your problem but have one of my own. Is it suppose to be taking ages for quick install to install preware?
    Quote Originally Posted by dcbo89 View Post
    not sure about your problem but have one of my own. Is it suppose to be taking ages for quick install to install preware?
    No. Should only take 10sec maximum; usually less than 4sec. I suggest you check out the official WebOS Quick Install thread. There's a several solutions listed.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    No. Should only take 10sec maximum; usually less than 4sec. I suggest you check out the official WebOS Quick Install thread. There's a several solutions listed.
    thanks, was wonder, never took this long with my pre

edit: Just had to restart my touchpad and then it worked. Thanks again
    Last edited by dcbo89; 07/21/2011 at 01:09 AM.
  5.    #5  
    what does it mean it wosqi just says "error"? Doesnt give any details.
  6.    #6  
    will removing all instances of preware out of my touchpad manually allow me to install it?
  7.    #7  
    not sure how, but I just restarted preware and it was installed. I didnt eve do anything. I'm gonna attribute it to a bug in webOS. Lol