Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to the moviestore?

When I launch the App on my TP, the loadingbar start to progress, then a box pops up saying, "Cannot connect to RoxioNow."???

This has been happening for the past few hours? my connection is good as I am surfing the web etc..

Anyone else?

-Gromet
    Apple iPad2 64GB WiFi +3G (Verizon)
    Apple iPhone4 32GB (AT&T)
    Touchpad 32GB WiFi - RETURNED
    Veer 4G - SOLD
    it worked ok for me last night
    I could connect last week, but when I tried tonight I was not able to.
    Having the same issue tonight myself. Wondering if they have it off-line for a bit of maintenance. Glad it isn't just me. I thought my device was having a problem suddenly.
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    as I have been tryin to solve the download license error I'm getting on the first movie I tried (working thru support chat just to see how well that works and how good they are), I have noticed that the movie store seems to have the "cannot connect" problem (evident to some extent in almost all the apps) the most of all of them. Support Chat disconnects seem to be almost as bad (although that always auto reconnects). A Luna restart seems to help most of the time. It got much better after 3.02 and I'm guessing it will improve after the next update as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by amrcc View Post
    as I have been tryin to solve the download license error I'm getting on the first movie I tried (working thru support chat just to see how well that works and how good they are), I have noticed that the movie store seems to have the "cannot connect" problem (evident to some extent in almost all the apps) the most of all of them. Support Chat disconnects seem to be almost as bad (although that always auto reconnects). A Luna restart seems to help most of the time. It got much better after 3.02 and I'm guessing it will improve after the next update as well.
    Did you ever find a solution to the download license error?