Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree1Likes
    Everything is working fine for this app except the cover JPGs aren't coming in. I've made sure the pic files are in the Covercache directory with the naming convention of ASIN#-small/medium/large (just like the rest of the books actually purchased through Amazon).

When I open the file in Mobi2Mobi, it does indeed show that there is a cover as well. What am I doing wrong? Any help's appreciated!
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    Are you using KindleImport or doing it the ghetto way of renaming your files to match the amazon ones?
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    I just installed preader, loaded my .mobi files into the DOWNLOADS folder of the HTP, via USB..opened a book in the preader and it works!
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ngr31 View Post
    Are you using KindleImport or doing it the ghetto way of renaming your files to match the amazon ones?
    I hadn't used the Kindleside.zip file someone created at first, but I have since. It created a cover for 10 of the 14 books I wanted added. When I open the mobi file in Mobi2mobi, it definitely shows the cover as a part of it. So, I'm not sure why the batch script doesn't create the covers for them.

And yes, I am using the KindleImport app to add them to my TP.
    appreciate the link
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345