Global Posts
    272 Global Posts
    Ive been tryingto take photos with my Pre 2.

Once i have taken a photo it appears in the bottoms screen as a review of the photo, when i tap on it to review it in full screen nothing happens.

Also if i go to the standard photo app to view my photos it just loads forever and nothing happens.

anyone have any ideas?
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 07/29/2011 at 04:12 PM.
    Are you stuck in USB mode? Try restarting your Pre then see if that fixed it.
    David
    Are you using a regular Pre2, or a FrankenPre2? I have the latter and have this issue every so often. A Luna restart usually fixes the issue.
    I think TucsonDave might have the right idea. For some reason, my phone sometimes doesnt eject right and acts as if its still not disconnected from the PC in some areas. I sometimes have to keep going in and out of USB mode until I can go into my photos app and view my photos without the spinning circle.
    Global Posts
    272 Global Posts
    Its ok fixed no a mediareset app did the trick :-)
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mafu6 View Post
    Its ok fixed no a mediareset app did the trick :-)
    What is this app you speak of and where can I get it?
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    similar problem here. Can take photos, but they won't appear in the photo app.
    it's a problem with the media indexer. for me connecting to USB and ejecting correctly fixed it. Some other suggestions are here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...save-pics.html

This also applies if you have problems taking screenshots with OPTION+sym+P and they won't appear.

Couldn't find a special app to reset the media indexing