Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes
  1.    #1  
    Looks good so far.

I'm still in the process of setting up an account.
    awesome!!
    thanks for the heads up!
    Okay. That wasn't there earlier tonight. I'm sure I checked. Thanks for the headsup. I'm setting it up now.
    *sigh* yet another platform-critical app not available outside the USA
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Prices too high for limited selection of older movies and kids cartoons. For example, $11.95 for National Lampoons European Vacation is outrageous IMHO. Hopefully prices will become more reasonable soon. I won't be buying anytime soon.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockett0 View Post
    Looks good so far.

I'm still in the process of setting up an account.
    was just about to post..successful updated and installed. Seems to run well but I havnt tested a movie/show yet
    I'm glad the movie store is updated, but the selection definitely leaves something to be desired. Selection is kind of like netflix streaming, but costly. 15.95 to buy a movie?? 4 for 24 hour rentals??

Interface is slick. Movie trailers are buttery smooth and look great, I don't think I'll be participating much with those prices :-(
    sherwin892 likes this.
    Global Posts
    541 Global Posts
    I'm surprised not to already see it here, but HP Movie Store for TouchPad is now in the App Catalog. Downloading :>
    TPadDay14Me likes this.
    prices are in line with itunes it seems.
    3.99 for new movie is similar price to amazon, so too the 1.99 for tv episodes.
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    can I watch movies I buy on anything that runs roxionow?
    Confirmed. Seems to work...!
    what are you supposed to do with the movie store. There are very few movies and I cant put my exhisting movies there. What are you guys doing with this download?
    I wonder if they'll add a subscription service for streaming in the future? :-\
    allybasilic and scotsmn30 like this.
    I think this is one of those things that will improve with time. It's just good to see it active.
  17. dec
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    Woot ~
    It's funny, I had a feeling this would be available today. I checked earlier and nothing... Thanks for the heads up.

Prices are a bit high. I saw $2.99 for one tv show... We'll see how it progresses.

32Gb LG G2 - 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
    32Gb TouchPad webOS 3.0.5 / Cyanogenmod 10.1 (4.2.2) Dual Boot @ 1.8Ghz

RETIRED:
    16Gb Pre3 webOS 2.2.4 @ 1.9Ghz - Mine
    32Gb TouchPad webOS 3.0.5 @ 1.8Ghz - LunaCE 4.9.5 - Also Mine
    16Gb Pre3 webOS 2.2.4 @ 1.9Ghz - Wife's (replaced with GS3)
    32Gb TouchPad webOS 3.0.5 @ 1.8Ghz - Also Wife's

Past: 2 Sprint Pre(minuses), a Sprintified Pre+, and a Sprintified Pre2.
    I have been planning of purchasing a TouchPad this weekend...but when these big time apps keep being released its making it harder to wait lol.

Although I'll have a lot to look forward to when I first get my TP. Heres to having the HP Music app and Netflix (i can dream right?) by this weekend!!!
    I dream of World Wide webOS.
    ugh again not available anywhere else
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast