1.    #1  
    Hi all,

FYI. Please see the link for Mr.. Sage's top picks.

Take care,

Jay

Top 10 HP TouchPad apps I canít live without
    BY: SIMON SAGE, INTOMOBILE
    TUESDAY, JULY 19TH, 2011 AT 8:35 AM

Top 10 HP TouchPad apps I can't live without

Okay, to be fair, Iíve only been using the HP TouchPad for a week, so saying I couldnít live with some of these webOS apps might be a little bit of an overstatement. In fact, I can say with some certainty that I would not spontaneously keel over and die if any one of them was pulled from the App Catalog. What I can say is that these apps are all very good! webOS is still new to the world of tablets, so there arenít many that are optimized for the 9.7-inch screen. Letís pick out some of the highlights of whatís available.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    "Although there still is no real Google Reader application for the Touchpad..."

What about G*Reader HD? It was just reviewed on Precentral a few days ago.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Kinda nice to see a list that doesn't include Angry Birds. Glimpse is incredible for any OS!
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    "Although there still is no real Google Reader application for the Touchpad..."

What about G*Reader HD? It was just reviewed on Precentral a few days ago.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    My reaction from the PreCentral review was lukewarm at best and is the reason (and the lame description) I haven't purchased it yet. I'm not sure if the reviewer felt the same way.
    Quote Originally Posted by threed61 View Post
    Kinda nice to see a list that doesn't include Angry Birds.
    No kidding. I am so tired of hearing about AB.