1.    #1  
    Can we start an official / merge all Touchpad Facebook app discussions? The thread will include known issues, updates and tips and tricks.

The app is the best on any tablet at moment, but until recently, the app is making my TP reboot. Anyone having the same issues with the app? It is the only app making the TP reboot on its own.

Also discovered that if you're within a status or a post, with the comments to the right, you can swipe left or right to move to the next status. Pretty neat
    I have yet to have any app cause my Day 1 TPad to reboot. So far, the primary thing I'd like to see added to the Facebook app is the ability to chat.
    No technical issues here either.

What is missing for me is the ability to switch profiles as I am not the only user of my device.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I've got two issues with the Facebook app on my Touchpad:

1)I have divided my friends into various lists. The Touchpad allows me to view these lists by tapping the word "News Feed" and selecting the list I want to view. However, when I get to the bottom of the page it does not refresh to view older posts. If you press the Refresh circle it just takes you back to the top.

2)How do I eliminate all the game updates, heart/friendship/stalker/etc apps that clutter the feed? I've eliminated them on Facebook's PC page by clicking the X and selecting "hide". However, they still show up in my Touchpad feed. Any ideas?

Thanks!
    Nathan
    I just posted today (see below) an issue that has been bothering me about the facebook app. I don't see all my friends posts in my news feed.

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...news-feed.html
    how can I change my profile pic from the facebook app?
    another question from the full facebook page how co e the browser doesnt let me crop an image to set it as profile pic
    I too am wondering how to change my profile pic on the facebook app!
    Quote Originally Posted by sherwin892 View Post
    Can we start an official / merge all Touchpad Facebook app discussions? The thread will include known issues, updates and tips and tricks.

The app is the best on any tablet at moment, but until recently, the app is making my TP reboot. Anyone having the same issues with the app? It is the only app making the TP reboot on its own.

Also discovered that if you're within a status or a post, with the comments to the right, you can swipe left or right to move to the next status. Pretty neat
    Same here, the app has rebooted my TP many times since the update, i can only hope they update the app. Also, on the "News Feed" drop down menu, I have (now 5) entries that say "fl_#############" (long string of numbers). I have no idea what they are, or how to remove them. It started out with only (2) of these, now I have (5), any ideas what thats all about? The app works good, but its not 100%, we can only hope they keep developing it..(fingers crossed)
    ----------------------------------------
    "The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities, some considered to be, unnatural"
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by arachnoman666 View Post
    Same here, the app has rebooted my TP many times since the update, i can only hope they update the app. Also, on the "News Feed" drop down menu, I have (now 5) entries that say "fl_#############" (long string of numbers). I have no idea what they are, or how to remove them. It started out with only (2) of these, now I have (5), any ideas what thats all about? The app works good, but its not 100%, we can only hope they keep developing it..(fingers crossed)
    I have this too, flippin annoying. I think that these are the old feed links for Status Updates, Photos Links etc. as there are 8 of those and 8 of the fl_ entries which I think are facebook links, friends lists or something else where the acronym fl woudl work.

This is needing fedback to HP to be resolved in next patch. Also I struggle to get comparabel functionality to the desktop app as there are permissions obviously not granted in the TP app as I cannot access friends photos and also some comments don't appear presumably because the TP settings don't allow access to this info due to the apps inability to replicate the browser based version.

G
    An incomplete feed makes this app pretty much redundant for me.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities