Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By drahgon
  1.    #1  
    I’m happy to introduce my great new syncing and streaming app PreSync.

Currently it is in the Beta stage and I am looking for people who would like to test it out. If you are interested you can PM me or post on this thread with your email.

Here is a link to the first part of a two part series , which covers how PreSync works.

PreSync Music Streaming Preview coming soon.....

PreSync has both a WebOS app and a Windows application, streaming however is performed between two or more WebOS devices with the PreSync app installed.

Works with Webos 2.0 and 3.0

Some of the features included are:

• Automatically sync music and playlists between your PC and WebOS device

• Easily create playlists that work both on your PC and WebOS device

• Stream music between WebOS devices

• Gestures allow you to navigate your music folders quickly

• Ability to rename music and playlists on the fly

• Syncing can be done wirelessly via a home network or any local wireless network

• Ability to sync over usb mode

• Syncing of pictures, documents, and videos coming soon……

Screenshots

Last edited by drahgon; 07/19/2011 at 07:17 PM.
    Rnp and JED-WEB-OS like this.
    Great! Where I pay?

peliculaprotetora at inbox.com

There is some chance to support download podcasts in PC and sync to webOS Device?

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Are you only working on phone development right now or also TouchPad development?
    lemme know when it does zune pass drm music and im IN
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    Are you only working on phone development right now or also TouchPad development?
    I haven't tested it out, but it should work on the TouchPad in emulation mode. I am going to be making a Enyo version soon though.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    Great! Where I pay?

peliculaprotetora at inbox.com

There is some chance to support download podcasts in PC and sync to webOS Device?

Best Regards...
    Well if the podcast is in mp3 format and it is in the My Music folder it should sync currently.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by 65fastback View Post
    lemme know when it does zune pass drm music and im IN
    You want it to sync Zune pass drm music to the Pre? Is that what you are looking for?
    Quote Originally Posted by drahgon View Post
    You want it to sync Zune pass drm music to the Pre? Is that what you are looking for?
    yup, i wanna be able to use my zune pass $15 unlimited music downloads on my pre so i can leave my zune behind
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
  9.    #9  
    Just tested PreSync out on the TouchPad emulator and it works great.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by 65fastback View Post
    yup, i wanna be able to use my zune pass $15 unlimited music downloads on my pre so i can leave my zune behind
    Is the Pre able to play the music formats that you download from the zune pass?

I can definately get any music formats to sync over, But the music has to be in a format the Pre can use in order to be able to play them.
    Quote Originally Posted by drahgon View Post
    Well if the podcast is in mp3 format and it is in the My Music folder it should sync currently.
    Thanks for reply.

Yes, but I'm talking about the PreSync download and sync to my Pre!

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
  12.    #12  
    I will start sending out the beta to everyone who requested it as soon as I get the app approved in the beta catalog. I could still use more beta testers though. Especially anyone with TouchPads and people with very large music collections.
    ok I'll try it, have touchpad
  14.    #14  
    great bluenote, I'll add you to the list.