Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by polsum View Post
    while installing it says its taking morethan 30 sec which is not normal bla bla bla
    If you're getting that from pReader native, you have an older version. Go to the first post in the thread here: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-homebrew-apps/274511-preader-native-alpha-release.html for update directions.

If you're getting this in the non-native version from the App Catalog, that was updated recently also. If you're havinb problems, the thread for the non-native version is here: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-homebrew-apps/212660-preader-ebook-reader-palm-doc-files.html
    I have a trouble with that, because I uploaded native version. Then, when I reboot my pad it is working good, but when i restart my preader again it freezes. What is the problem?
    You could convert them into mobi or some other format that the Kindle app can read, and load them using Calibre, and then use the Kindle loader that's on Preware to load them into the Kindle app on the TouchPad...
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    the version of Preader in the HP catalog is lame. Since the 3.04 update, there has been a new free reader available called "read-me". I like it much better and it also supports epub.
    Quote Originally Posted by jcarenz View Post
    the version of Preader in the HP catalog is lame. Since the 3.04 update, there has been a new free reader available called "read-me". I like it much better and it also supports epub.
    As has been said before, the version in the App Catalog is old & not in the native PDK. If you want the latest version of pReader native, go to the thread in my last post & follow directions in the first post there.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12