1.    #1  
    The TP ready last.fm app is now available in the app catalog. It's totally gorgeous and uses the tablet format fantasticly. Go get it and try it out
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    As usual it doesn't appear in my App Catalog due to geo-restrictions. Can someone please post the App ID so we can try to download it with Impostah? Thanks in advance!
    Sounds awsome. Out of curiosity, is this an official app created by Last.fm or an independent developer?

Also, any screenshots? (dont own a tp yet)
  4.    #4  
    It is an official app created by last.fm. When I get a chance later I can grab the App ID and some screenshots.
    It doesn't really do too much other than display bands you listen to unless you're a Last.fm premium subscriber though, FYI.
    Heh, this is why I stopped working on mine. I'm glad I did! Time to check it out!
    So does it enable scrobbling with the native music player? Something in the works? Something that could be patched?
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    It would be really cool if they exposed some sort of cross-app launch api, so that apps can scrobble to the last.fm app.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums