Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    I don't know when it changed but all day events in the calendar now display properly. They used to be listed at the beginning of the day, midnight, and scroll off the top of the screen. Now they do not scroll off. They have their own line that floats separate from the time.

One small step in the right direction. Good to see the progress HP.
    Was there a Calendar App update? That's quite a nice fix, though. I hated having the all day appointment only at the top, then it scrolls off as the day moves forward.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    I never saw an update, that's why I thought I'd post. I, and others, were not happy with old way.
    There was an update a few days ago, there was a small number of my apps that were updated.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Unfortunately, for me the fix is only for the day view. I tried it in week view and it scrolled right off the top. Hopefully 3.02 will fox this for good.
    Yeah, looks like it only stays on top in the Day view. But when you go to weekly, it scrolls right off.
    Quote Originally Posted by dspcap View Post
    Is it possible to have a patch for something like this ?
    You can try this one:
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...-touchpad.html

but it might be more than you want.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Is it possible to have a patch for something like this ?