1.    #1  
    Anyone have luck unzipping packages on the Touchpad? I have Internalz and Unzip installed on my Touchpad but I still can't unzip packages. Internalz says that there is no handler app installed.
    Quote Originally Posted by k4ever View Post
    Anyone have luck unzipping packages on the Touchpad? I have Internalz and Unzip installed on my Touchpad but I still can't unzip packages. Internalz says that there is no handler app installed.
    the unzip program is purely commandline-base. You'd need to access it and extract via commandline.

As I have stated many times before, after I finish Internalz HD, my next release will be a proper webOS archive manager
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    so when can we expect internalz HD? And is it possible to run the command line zip/unzip in the background through internalz (show a zip/unzip option but actually utilize the commandline zip program)?

My favorite and most used program on my PC is windows commander (called total commander now). If internalz HD can replicate that it would be awesome.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    the unzip program is purely commandline-base. You'd need to access it and extract via commandline.

As I have stated many times before, after I finish Internalz HD, my next release will be a proper webOS archive manager
    Thanks Jason! Haven't been following the threads on Internalz HD but I figured you were working on it. So the initial release want have unzip features? Bummer! Good luck! I look forward to running Internalz without the little phone emulator.