Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
  1.    #1  
    Will there be an app for WebOS (original Palm Pre wtih 1.4.5) for Google+? Is it needed? Anyone know anything about it yet?
    Highly doubt it. Can't imagine Google even thinking about HP or WebOS for that matter right now!
    I know we need invites. And we need to ditch Facebook! I am sure if it takes off, an app will come from someone. Anyone have any invites, please PM me...
    - Jeff
    Palm Pre- and a 32 GB TouchPad.
    I think Google haven't release the APIs for G+ yet.
    I have invites for anyone, pm me with your email
  6. SJC
    The App is definitely needed. the Google+ web interface is ok but doesnt provide all of the features.

There is an iphone app so there must be an API. As people are leaving facebook for Google+ (>20m so far and its still invite only) an app for WebOS is going to be highly sought after.
    Would love a G+ app for webos. I think getting social media apps onboard is important for the success of webOS
    There are APIs. But Google haven't release them yet. That's why third-party devs can't work on it at this moment. Or you can ask Google to make one for us.
    ...there is already one developer, who is working on this subject and has shown a proof of concept recently.

Check out here.
    If it makes you feel any more confident about the future of an app for WebOS, look at the phones that the Pre is categorized with: Google Mobile

:/
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Quote Originally Posted by noelb View Post
    I have invites for anyone, pm me with your email
    PM`d you, would love an invite
    There are four lights.
    I know Darkseeker's got a "monome" circle already. Is this a user-centric deal where everybody has to build their own "monome" circle, or can we pool efforts on a public group?
    Premium plus one Solutions- http://www.googleplusones.net
    A Professional google plus ones with Result Oriented google+ services
    I would love and appreciate a google plus invite if someone can help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu View Post
    I would love and appreciate a google plus invite if someone can help.
    I just sent you a PM with an invite.
    G+ is now public, no invites needed. Now someone make us a TP app
    stbxxl and steffej3 like this.
    People actually use Google+ ? lol I've been a member there since almost the beginning and barely use it.
    vella_ likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    People actually use Google+ ? lol I've been a member there since almost the beginning and barely use it.
    hey! Google plus is awesome, I use it, and what friends that abandoned fb did too. I like it. You dont prefer it over other social networking sites?

g+ on the tp is pretty buggy though. Commenting is hard. But I do love the platform of it.
    Dark Helmet: So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.''`-Space Balls

What doesn't kill you now, is probably a cyborg sent from the future to protect you.

det66 likes this.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Now that it's public, and FB keeps changing all sorts of things, I think people are going to start switching. We need a TP app
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    I've had it since the beginning & never used it, but suddenly felt I wanted to last night. It's a marketing machine like Facebook, but it's a fresh marketing machine.

I am a 'purge' type of Facebook user, that is, I like to constantly delete my history/wall. Facebook has always made this difficult & has now made it even more difficult with the most recent update. Now I can't just delete wall posts where I was tagged in a photo, for if I do, I completely kill that tag & it leaves my photo album. I just want it off my wall, I don't care to delete my tag, lose the photo, etc.

Anyway, long story short, I'm going to deactivate my Facebook & start fresh. In that fresh start, I'm also going to give Google+ a try, but the browser on the TouchPad simply doesn't cut it for Google+. You can't drag and drop anything to create your 'circles', etc. etc. Unless I'm missing something.
    In or within a day's drive of Indy? Join one of our meetups!
    http://www.meetup.com/HPwebOS/Indianapolis/

Twitter: @INDYwebOSMeetup @steffej3
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Love G+. give it a chance. It's better in basically every way. I've always used my name on FB so I don't much care about that. A TP App would be nice but they just barely opened up any of the APIs so far so it'll be a while.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast