Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes
    Google cripples everything webOS.. Google+ is a great example (if you don't believe me... try notifications on the tp.....)
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

I never used Twitter, and G+ is imho closer to Twitter than Facebook, so I tend to use G+ in ways that I would have used Twitter, if I had. Does that make sense? <_<
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    I'm not a very heavy G+ user, but all I have tried today with the stock browser was working well. I could even start Angry Birds and interact with the app. Only playing was not possible because trying to stretch the sling just moved the browser page. But I think this is a general webOS problem which also occurs with Google Maps and probably some other "drag-enabled" web apps.
    Preł (iPhone 4), TouchPad 32 GB (PlayBook 16 GB)
    Google + through the browser is not a fun experience ,too laggy and a bit buggy.think I'll stick to my phone and PC until someone gets us a functioning app for the TP
    Any chance of at least getting a Google + Messenger app? It's not possible to access/contribute in messages via the desktop version...

For the Pre Plus and above please!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12