1.    #1  
    Hello all,

I have the problem on my touchpad, that Angry Bird crash by itselfs after some seconds. Also when I restart the device, the crash is
    still happend.

Did anyone have an idea why the crashes did occures?

@all: Sorry for my bad spelling :-)

Regards
    Jan
    Same for me. It worked fine a week ago but now crashes and launches the email app.
    I had that same problem the other day. I turned off my TouchPad and then turned it back on and that seemed to solve the issue...
    Proud owner of a TouchPad, a Pre3 and a Veer!
    I just played it a couple mins ago, worked fine for me.
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by k7brown View Post
    I had that same problem the other day. I turned off my TouchPad and then turned it back on and that seemed to solve the issue...
    Ditto, hasn't crashed since.
  6.    #6  
    Ok, thanks at all. I will try it again with an reboot of the device...
    I had this issue with Angry Birds when I had several flash-enabled sites open in the browser - closing the browser solved it.
    Palm IIIx > Palm m505 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Centro > Pre- & Touchpad
    Went over to a friends for a BBQ last night, and were listening to music all night on the TouchPad, and of course it was circulating the deck. Most were impressed by the sound quality and of course, non-stop Angry Birds HD playing (3-4 hours worth anyway).

Not saying it didn't crash for you, but seemed to work just fine even with music constantly playing in another card.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    This happened to me while I was trying to play it at my local bestbuy. I deleted it and reinstalled, and it worked fine after. I hope it gets fixed in update, it's one of the reasons why I don't have one. Wish they just waited to fix all the bugs before release.