Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes
    I'm also using the trial version. Most of the videos I'm streaming were packaged using the TouchPad handbrake profile found here: http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...eset-dvds.html
    I've read on the internet that people have TVersity working on their Ipad. I have Kalemsoft working and everything but I want to try TVersity. I have it streaming on my Computer and I have it pointing to Comedy Central...but how the HECK do I get it to my Touchpad? I Don't see an app.....
    You need a upnp player on the touchpad. There's a trial version in the store.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunnyman View Post
    You need a upnp player on the touchpad. There's a trial version in the store.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk
    Thanks. I must not know how to work TVersity. I have the Daily show clip on my TVersity but the UPNP player doesn't find it. Unlike all the other folders when there's nothing there, it doesn't say that the folder is empty, it just stays blank.
    Orb works pretty good, Is tversity working with flash with the trial?
  6. rlb
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    How does tversity compare to orb?
    I tried ORB and i didn't like it. I REALLY wish it would work with Nero and the UPNP player would actually play .mkv videos because all my stuff is in 720p mkv.
    Quote Originally Posted by djphatjive View Post
    Orb works pretty good, Is tversity working with flash with the trial?
    it does work through Flash, but not the best quality
    This post is of my personal opinion and not that of my employer, its affiliates, or related partners.
    Hey guys

I think I found a way to stream and watch HD movies on TP.

I browsed my media files through flashlib but instead of clicking on the file to play it, I clicked on the little hard drive icon. After that it opened an internet window which connected to the built in video player and BOOOOOM... Full HD movies streaming from my media pc to the Touchpad.

Let me know if it works for you. If it does not I will give you more info on what codecs I installed and Tversity settings I have.
    yep all video works...
    just use the browser. bHome was not working for me :-(
    NVM.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBB View Post
    Hey guys

I think I found a way to stream and watch HD movies on TP.

I browsed my media files through flashlib but instead of clicking on the file to play it, I clicked on the little hard drive icon. After that it opened an internet window which connected to the built in video player and BOOOOOM... Full HD movies streaming from my media pc to the Touchpad.

Let me know if it works for you. If it does not I will give you more info on what codecs I installed and Tversity settings I have.
    I found the same success with Twonkyserver on my Windows Home Server 2011.

Clicking on audio and video links in the browser opens the stock audio/video player. My vids that are mp4 and mp3 audio play flawlessly.

If only I could get the transcoding working...
    I've been able to get videos to stream using Tversity's flashlib, but not regular full-screen streaming. For anyone's who gotten it to work what settings are you using in Tversity?
    Whenever i try to access my tversity server on my touchpad i get the Error Unable to Load.
    I've used tversity on my ps3 for a few years now but have not used the flash based web page before...any help would be appreciated...
    thanks.

must have been something with my IP...i used my computer name in the URL and it worked...
    Last edited by whoistoddgallen; 09/24/2011 at 12:16 AM. Reason: found solution
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12