Global Posts
    190 Global Posts
    Wondering if anyone else is seeing this- as of tonight, the app catalog won't launch. It shows a splash screen for pivot for about half a second and then it goes away, saying "this action could not be completed, please try again later".

Since we in the UK don't have our version of pivot yet, I'm wondering if it was pushed out prematurely and it's broken or something. Previously it showed no pivot splash, it just worked as an app catalog! Hope it's fixed soon :-(

Or it's just me and my Touchpad playing up?

Also discovered an app update for Adobe Reader & QuickOffice. For a moment I thought I might have document editing but no... The updated PDF reader does read some PDFs that the previous version didn't, though, so that's good news. I'd never launched QuickOffice before so I wouldn't notice if there were any interesting changes.
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    i've had the same problem with the App Catalog for the last couple of hours - just as Glimpse has arrived, I've been waiting to get that one too! I did a restart (holding power and home buttons) with no change. I'm in the US...

Clarice
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    so after many tries I don't know if it is working or if my tapping on Categories as it was still loading worked, but it opened - however it gives an error when I try to purchase Glimpse... So not quite fixed yet!
    Quote Originally Posted by gastr View Post
    Wondering if anyone else is seeing this- as of tonight, the app catalog won't launch. It shows a splash screen for pivot for about half a second and then it goes away, saying "this action could not be completed, please try again later".

Since we in the UK don't have our version of pivot yet, I'm wondering if it was pushed out prematurely and it's broken or something. Previously it showed no pivot splash, it just worked as an app catalog! Hope it's fixed soon :-(

Or it's just me and my Touchpad playing up?

Also discovered an app update for Adobe Reader & QuickOffice. For a moment I thought I might have document editing but no... The updated PDF reader does read some PDFs that the previous version didn't, though, so that's good news. I'd never launched QuickOffice before so I wouldn't notice if there were any interesting changes.
    Ah ha! So it isn't just me. I got my TP just 2 hours ago and have been completely unable to use the App Catalog. It gives me the same error as you mentioned. I'm in the US, though.
    Global Posts
    190 Global Posts
    it's working again for me- and I have pivot. Cool!
    Quote Originally Posted by gastr View Post
    it's working again for me- and I have pivot. Cool!
    Me too. My App Catalog finally started behaving late last night.
    Once my account got switched from US app cat to UK app cat (a few days ago) all has been fine. I see UK apps and pivot. The only thing I want to check out but can't is NFS Hot Pursuit...not in the UK app cat.