Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Hello!

Can you spot what's different? Analyze two similar images and spot 5 differences before time's up. This is a popular family classic pencil and paper Spot the Difference - Photo hunt (PhotoHunt) game that basically test and push the powers of your observation to the limits.

There are total 204 levels. Will you finish them all on time?

Link: https://developer.palm.com/appredire...c-efe7fc62cf7d

Promo code: 3462e08e-0f5c-4019-83ac-efe7fc62cf7d
    Available: NOW
    Code Expire: July/31/2011
    Code Type: Single code - multiple uses
    Screenshots:

Please submit your review if you can.

Quick instruction how to redeem the promo code

bring up the HP App catalog, either through Just Type or through the launcher. Do a search for Spot The Difference. Press the green button $0.99 to buy it. Then select "Use promo code". Next tap on top of the words "promotion code" and enter the promo code, and then press the button "Use Promo Code" to complete the process and it will start downloading.
    Thanks
    Last edited by kardin; 07/22/2011 at 07:49 PM.
    02589 likes this.
    Downloading now...expect a 5 star rating!

-Aaron C
    Thanks for the promo code! It's a great game.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    The_Noah likes this.
    Thanks very much. I finally got this app to download after 30 minutes of trying (no fault of yours, the App Catalog is apparently having technical difficulties). Again, thanks a lot and I look forward to killing some time with this game.
    Last edited by speedtouch; 07/15/2011 at 05:30 PM.
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Downloading. 5 Star rating is coming!
    Devices
    -Sprint Pre & FrankenPre 2
    -AT&T Pre3 4G
    Accessories
    -5 Touchstones for phones & Touchpad
    This is a nice app, my daughter and I just had a blast with it!
    Damn still waiting on our TP..... come on UPS!!!!
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Downloading it now, love this game. Going to have a blast with it and I know the rest of my family will have lots of time working through it.
    Downloaded with code. Thanks! I will leave a review shortly!
    One of the first games I purchased for my Pre. Good game.
    Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    Thanks so much. Excellent marketing strategy to put a good product in the hands of many now that will leave feedback for future sales. Now, if other devs will set instant gratification aside and invest in the future, good news about Touchpad apps will grow.
    cool. Thanks! downloaded! Will rate after I check it out!
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Promo code is still valid for about 30 downloads and will expire in less than 9 days. If you haven't try this game, then use promo code to download today.

Have a nice weekend.
    lol I had been drinking miss typed promo code went back to fix and ended up buying. No worries though, I will review when I get a chance to play with it
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    You should use TouchPad to view this post, then tap & hold & select & copy the code and then paste. In this way you don't miss typed it

By the way, thanks for your order.
    lol I figured that out the other day. Was on a lil Ap buying frenzy first night we got the TP, was to busy bouncing between apps and homebrew and new features to learn how to use it.
    thanks for the code... I'll be sure to write up a review....
    I bought the game, I am from Germany, so no promo code, and it is amazing. Online hi-score great idea. 5 points in the app catalog from Germany. Good day to all.

Torsten
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Just wanted to say that I love this game!!! It's the only game I've been able to get my girlfriend interested in playing on my Touchpad. That alone warrants 5 stars (normally she runs in the other direction when she sees me playing a game).
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Awesome game! Thanks for the code!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast