Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
Like Tree15Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 2002whitegt View Post
    Don't be so modest, that patch looks sick! So much better than the emulated one. Thanks for your work.
    Glad you like it!

Quote Originally Posted by DILands View Post
    OK - Totally noob question - does this get installed by itself, or on top of the other "fix"?

TIA
    I don't understand what you mean by "on top of the other fix" ?
    You need to install this patch with WebOs Quick Install, once Spotify is installed.

More details are in this topic : http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ml#post3156178
    Quote Originally Posted by Keroi View Post
    Glad you like it!

I don't understand what you mean by "on top of the other fix" ?
    You need to install this patch with WebOs Quick Install, once Spotify is installed.

More details are in this topic : http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ml#post3156178

OK - that answers my question - I actually went through the process and did install Spotify - so - now - I just need to add this (and a Premium subscription LOL)

TY!!!
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Spotify and HD patch working perfect here!

Question: any way to get Echofi (Echofi - Better Spotify Radio) to work on TouchPad? I keep getting "Cannot open MIME type". Can anyone with AdvancedBrowser see if it works? I'd buy it if it does!

K
    Doesnt work in Advanced Browser. You get a downloadbar which does nothing.
    Keroi, I just installed your HD bath and it is awesome! Thank you so much for this patch. It looks great, and I love that it works in both landscape and portrait--one thing I hated about the emulated app. Thank you thank you!
    I'm having trouble logging into my account. I have Spotify installed on my touchpad along w/ Keroi's patch to make it HD. But when I try to login in, I get an error 126. Did a search and found that it means its a connection error. I tried turning off the firewall on the pc but that didn't help. Has anyone else had this problem or does anyone know what I can do to fix it?
    bump. no one else has had this problem?
    Spotify and HD patch working perfect here!

Question: any way to get Echofi (Echofi - Better Spotify Radio) to work on TouchPad? I keep getting "Cannot open MIME type". Can anyone with AdvancedBrowser see if it works? I'd buy it if it does!

K
    I think that's built to use windows fileassociations.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    I have Spotify working on a Pre3 and my Touchpad. With the Pre3 weblinks can open the Spotify app but on the Touchpad I just get invalid MIME type errors. Is there any way to fix this and allow sharing from the app?
    pattyland likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by asmoma View Post
    Hi, i remember i had to do some file copying and scriptrunning to make spotify work in webOS 2.1. But is it possible to make it work in 3.0? The app seems to restart continuously as fast as possible.

I'm lost without spotify, not having spotify is like being in the dark ages. Not having it yet on my wp7 phone is bad enough.

Thanks
    itís pleasure to read.
    What about convicing spotify toupdate their app?

I just created a new idea on their forum: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spot...d/idi-p/257840

Please give Kudos if you want Spotify on your touchpad!
    Last edited by pattyland; 01/28/2013 at 09:38 AM.
    kayphoonstar likes this.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678