webOS Nation Forums >  Stuff for your webOS Device >  webOS Apps & Games > Spotify does not work in webOS 3
Spotify does not work in webOS 3
Like Tree15Likes

Old 09/15/2011, 03:53 PM   #141 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002whitegt View Post
Don't be so modest, that patch looks sick! So much better than the emulated one. Thanks for your work.
Glad you like it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DILands View Post
OK - Totally noob question - does this get installed by itself, or on top of the other "fix"?

TIA
I don't understand what you mean by "on top of the other fix" ?
You need to install this patch with WebOs Quick Install, once Spotify is installed.

More details are in this topic : http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ml#post3156178
Keroi is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked By: asucks
Old 09/15/2011, 04:01 PM   #142 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroi View Post
Glad you like it!

I don't understand what you mean by "on top of the other fix" ?
You need to install this patch with WebOs Quick Install, once Spotify is installed.

More details are in this topic : http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ml#post3156178

OK - that answers my question - I actually went through the process and did install Spotify - so - now - I just need to add this (and a Premium subscription LOL)

TY!!!
Philly-Sports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/16/2011, 07:41 PM   #143 (permalink)

Spotify and HD patch working perfect here!

Question: any way to get Echofi (Echofi - Better Spotify Radio) to work on TouchPad? I keep getting "Cannot open MIME type". Can anyone with AdvancedBrowser see if it works? I'd buy it if it does!

K
Kev13Dd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/17/2011, 01:19 AM   #144 (permalink)

Doesnt work in Advanced Browser. You get a downloadbar which does nothing.
dodnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked By: Kev13Dd
Old 10/16/2011, 07:11 AM   #145 (permalink)

Keroi, I just installed your HD bath and it is awesome! Thank you so much for this patch. It looks great, and I love that it works in both landscape and portrait--one thing I hated about the emulated app. Thank you thank you!
brandonmarkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/30/2011, 02:20 AM   #146 (permalink)

I'm having trouble logging into my account. I have Spotify installed on my touchpad along w/ Keroi's patch to make it HD. But when I try to login in, I get an error 126. Did a search and found that it means its a connection error. I tried turning off the firewall on the pc but that didn't help. Has anyone else had this problem or does anyone know what I can do to fix it?
Telos88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/04/2011, 08:34 PM   #147 (permalink)

bump. no one else has had this problem?
Telos88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/04/2011, 08:39 PM   #148 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

Quote:
Spotify and HD patch working perfect here!

Question: any way to get Echofi (Echofi - Better Spotify Radio) to work on TouchPad? I keep getting "Cannot open MIME type". Can anyone with AdvancedBrowser see if it works? I'd buy it if it does!

K
I think that's built to use windows fileassociations.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
Quote:
(1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
GO OPEN WEBOS!
People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
eblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/09/2012, 05:44 AM   #149 (permalink)

I have Spotify working on a Pre3 and my Touchpad. With the Pre3 weblinks can open the Spotify app but on the Touchpad I just get invalid MIME type errors. Is there any way to fix this and allow sharing from the app?
esmondb is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked by pattyland likes this.
Old 04/17/2012, 03:56 AM   #150 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asmoma View Post
Hi, i remember i had to do some file copying and scriptrunning to make spotify work in webOS 2.1. But is it possible to make it work in 3.0? The app seems to restart continuously as fast as possible.

I'm lost without spotify, not having spotify is like being in the dark ages. Not having it yet on my wp7 phone is bad enough.

Thanks
itís pleasure to read.
juanhall20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/28/2013, 08:33 AM   #151 (permalink)
pivotCE Developer

What about convicing spotify toupdate their app?

I just created a new idea on their forum: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spot...d/idi-p/257840

Please give Kudos if you want Spotify on your touchpad!

Last edited by pattyland; 01/28/2013 at 09:38 AM.
pattyland is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked by kayphoonstar likes this.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0