Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    This poster gives pretty detailed instructions (not sure if you saw it):

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ml#post3038613

When I transferred the patches over via quickinstall, they were in the top-most level (keep hitting the ".." at the top to go up a level in the file system). Then you just tap them, choose copy, and navigate to the proper folder.
    Excellent, thank you! I just don't seem to have a /var folder or a /media folder on the top level....
    Nevermind! I got it.
    Thanks to everyone that posted the files and ipk. This has been bothering me for a while now and following the steps with MTWomg's ipk has got it playing perfectly.
    The MOG web app works pretty well on the HPT.
    I keep getting to the main section of the app where it lists friends/playlists/inbox and such but it sends me back to log in immediately i installed the patches and everything, any ideas? Anyway I can pull this of my pre? Semi-unrelated how can I pull apps off my pre, some apps didn't download on to my touchpad such as voogle and need for speed that i would like to use on my tp.
    I still get a white screen after following the steps.
    Hmm, nevermind removed app and reinstalled. Works great!
    This is a stupid question but you need spotify premium for this app, correct?? Just like all the other mobile apps.
    I removed and reinstalled here. Now it signs in gets to the main menu and goes make to sign in and it is in an infinite animation loop of the sign in screen showing up. I have specify premium....
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadyzGroove View Post
    I removed and reinstalled here. Now it signs in gets to the main menu and goes make to sign in and it is in an infinite animation loop of the sign in screen showing up. I have specify premium....
    Copy the two files to the appropriate directories as described in an earlier post, then reboot. That should get it working.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johnwashere View Post
    This is a stupid question but you need spotify premium for this app, correct?? Just like all the other mobile apps.
    Yep.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I seem to be having an issue where the app will play music after a restart, but if i close the app and then reopen it later music wont play (will immediately pause after I hit play) unless I restart my device again...anyone experiencing something similar or have any idea what I could do? Thanks!
    Can someone pm me the ipk from mtwomg that works? It sucks paying $10 a month and not being able to use it on my own device
    Grooveshark works super smoothly in the browser and is free!!! Give it a shot! You have to go via browser though, not the Pre app.
    Wheres the link for Mtwomg .ipk? I really need spotify! Thanks
    I would also appreciate a repost of the ipk!
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kayphoonstar View Post
    Why was he banned?
    No idea, but it's on the profile...
    Bump, I really need an answer to this! I can't get an update option and I can't find the full .ipk! PLEASE SOMEONE!
    Have you considered using MOG. The web application works pretty well.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast