Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Pixilabs
  • 1 Post By wylis76
  • 1 Post By FenrirWolf
  1.    #1  
    Hello fellow TouchPad gamers !

Our last game Tap Tap Rockets is now also available for download as "Tap Tap Rockets HD" in the TouchPad section of the App Catalog !

For those who already got the game : "Tap Tap Rockets HD" is exactly the same application as the previousy released "Tap Tap Rockets" (which still exists). The only difference between thoses two versions is that "Tap Tap Rockets HD" is flagged as "For TouchPad" in the App Catalog (HP system doesn't allow Universal application as "Tap Tap Rockets" to be flagged as "For TouchPad").

Tap Tap Rockets is a very original, slightly "Old School", and highly addictive game :

A gigantic asteroid field is drifting through space threatening all planets in the system ! Use your rockets to destroy as many asteroids as possible before they collide with any planets.

Launch your rockets at the right time : Select a planet around which your rockets are gravitating and press the Fire button at the right time to launch each rocket straight towards the asteroids to destroy them.

Shoot the asteroids : You get points for every asteroid destroyed. Fire perfect volleys of shots (without losing any rockets into space) for progressively higher bonuses.

Pick-up the power-ups : Shoot the UFOs crossing through space for various bonuses and useful power-ups as the pace of the game quickens.

Beat the high scores : To beat the high scores and unlock other game levels, you'll have to aim accurately and most of all, last as long as possible against the asteroid shower that becomes steadily more intense.

Tap Tap Rockets is a truly riveting skill-testing game featuring a very original and extremely simple gameplay concept, 27 levels of increasing difficulty, as well as different bonuses and useful power-ups to collect. Very easy at the beginning, the pace of the game progressively accelerates to offer a genuine challenge for all gamers who like competing for the high score.

Please find a 20 downloads promocode (available only in the US) to get and play Tap Tap Rockets HD for FREE !!!

Also please rate the game and leave your comments on the App Catalog if you like it, this is really important for us !

So here's the promocode : e2f29beb-913f-44ac-972a-955b40d0cafc

!!! Please note that this promocode won't be activated until midnight GMT of 7/14 (valid for 60 days), so get your Universal Time Calculator !!!

You can check the official website for further details about the game : http://www.taptaprockets.com

Tap Tap Rockets is really fun. Get it, play it, tell your friends, and don't forget to rate the game if you like it !

We hope you'll enjoy our game !

Stephane
    Pixilabs Software
    wylis76 likes this.
    How do you use the promocode to get the game in the App Store?

EDIT: Never mind I figured it out, yes I am a webOS noob.
    Last edited by wylis76; 07/13/2011 at 06:25 PM.
    PrinceAlbert likes this.
    I tried to use the code and it said "This promotion has not started yet. Please try again later."

EDIT: Wait, that's because I'm a moron and can't read. XD
    PrinceAlbert likes this.
    Is this promo code just for 20 downloads of your app?
  5.    #5  
    Wylis : Yes only 20 downloads.
    Same here, Says promo has not started yet
    Quote Originally Posted by etx View Post
    Same here, Says promo has not started yet
    It will in 3 minutes!
    Awesome my copy is downloading now!
    woot got my copy!
    it let me just download it. 5 stars coming your way. Thanks
  11.    #11  
    I hope you'll enjoy the game !

... still 7 downloads left !

Stephane.
    got one! Thanks!
    when I saw the post, I just knew! I'd be too late. I was wrong. Got a great app for free!
    where do you put in thw promo code
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Ahh, missed out on it. Looks great though.
  16.    #16  
    The 20 downloads have been reached, many thanks to all of you for playing this little contest !

Have fun with the game, and don't forget to rate it (or leave a comment) on the App Catalog if you like the game !

See you soon on this great forum !

Stephane.
    Pixilabs Software.