1.    #1  
    I wonder if precentral.net plans to have a App Category for TouchPad applications. It would be nice for those of us who donít have a TouchPad to know how many and what applications are available for the TouchPad. It may make our decision to buy a little easier.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    We don't have access to any of the AppCat feeds anymore, so this would be impossible.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    And apparently we don't have homebrew apps either, just the patches. All the webOS Internals apps are staying in Mojo until Enyo comes to phones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    We don't have access to any of the AppCat feeds anymore, so this would be impossible.
    I am praying that this is only temporary, and I'm not a religous man.
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    And apparently we don't have homebrew apps either, just the patches. All the webOS Internals apps are staying in Mojo until Enyo comes to phones.
    What are you talking about? Preware, Govnah, Save/Restore and Tweaks are all available in fullscreen with back buttons. What webOS internals apps are you missing?
  6.    #6  
    Well than - are the P|C front page “App Gallery” and “New & Updated Homebrew Apps” still current? I would hope that we can get App feeds again, to allow users to shop the WebOS applications from their computers without having to use their Phones or ToughPads
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~