Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes
  1.    #1  
    new HP TOUCHPAD App Catalog version 3.0.4700

seems to be minor update, post if you find anything.

Speedier App Catalog

Line feeds in app description

Multi-line comments working correctly while editing

Update option showing correctly in list view
    Last edited by PrinceAlbert; 07/13/2011 at 12:31 PM.
    I see pandas.
    LordSecksie and bevcraw like this.
    just installed. Seems faster?
    Installing now... Thanks for the tip!
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by iamhives View Post
    just installed. Seems faster?
    Agreed, faster.
    I see pandas.
    Theyre getting ready for when there are 100,000 apps to sort, select, view filter etc !

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    Agreed, faster.
  6.    #6  
    App Catalog Search function is rendering much faster.

YMMV, but my internetz is having issues currently, and my speeds are really low.
    I see pandas.
    Line feeds are working in app descriptions.
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Thanks for the heads up, DL now!
  9.    #9  
    YouTube links in app screens - is this new?
    I see pandas.
    no, they were there before, if the developers linked to Youtube videos for their app anyways.
    Multi-line comments when editing appear correctly now.
    Man, the App Catalog is running a lot faster than it was before. If we get this kind of speed bump for the whole OS in a few weeks I'll be one happy camper.
    installing, thanks.
    Why does the Touchpad not notify the user of the available update? This is a function that seems to only work once in a while and more often than not, seems to work once, right after a complete reboot of webOS.

EDIT: I manually checked the software manager and it still lists the HP App Catalog as v3.0.3930 and does not show any available update. So how does one update this when the Software Manager does not show any update available?
    Last edited by Sanjay; 07/13/2011 at 03:45 AM.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    Why does the Touchpad not notify the user of the available update? This is a function that seems to only work once in a while and more often than not, seems to work once, right after a complete reboot of webOS.
    webOS update manager only checkes for updates from time to time, not every 5 minutes but more like every day or so. And I think that's ok.
    After getting "download failed" twice, it finally installed. Had to manually check mine as well.
    I rebooted the Touchpad and then once again manually started Software Manager, but it still did not show anyt available updates. I then left the Touchpad as is with the 'Software Manager' running in a card. A little while later when I picked up the Touchpad, it had a notification for 'five' available updates. I then clicked on the notification which brought the 'Software Manager' card into the forefront, but simply showed a blank page with a statement that the operation could not be completed. Now I am back to the original state where even upon manually starting 'Software Manager' it does nto show any updates. I have even rebooted the touchpad with no luck yet. I really can't help wonder, is there anything in webOS that actually works without a problem.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    So, can we now tap on screenshots and get large versions of them in the photo viewer, maybe...?
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by kazzaerexys View Post
    So, can we now tap on screenshots and get large versions of them in the photo viewer, maybe...?
    unfortunately, no, not yet.
    I see pandas.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    The thing that has changed, from what I see, is now Updates are shown correctly on the Green Button in list views.

Before it would just say the Price, Free or Launch.
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast