?????????????
    Me too ^
    me too
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    So im guessing this will never happen.
    www.MTFX.tv
    -Touchpad owner
    I would love for this to happen. It would open up so much for the Touchpad in terms of entertainment.

It's on the Pre, so I don't know why it's not on the TP. I'd be willing to pay for it on the catalogue too.
    Here's the official topic: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...oyadvance.html

dtzwill has already said (like 3-4 weeks ago) that he would be updating VBA and SuperNES for the Touchpad. Only problem is that he hasn't posted any updates since then.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    vba-m might be a good alternative since it is still in active development. VBA-M - About VBA-M
    Any updates on this?
    I installed the version available on preware but when I click on the icon to play,nothing happens.it doesn't work
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    So I guess this isn't going to happen? What a shame.
    bump
    wow....is there one for android?
    I compiled the latest git, and I think it seems to run fine, I guess maybe the screen is a little small (and I think thats nitpicking)? But I still think it runs good. (and I see the screen size is set by the skin, so I think everything looks great)

you can d/l the ipk from

http://grazzt.ca/org.webosinternals...._1.3.4_all.ipk

roms are need in /media/internal/vba/roms

and put skins into /media/internal/vba/skins (skins dir is included in the ipk, so you can just move them over).

Ive only tried a couple roms, and like I said, seems fine to me, but Im no vba/gameboy/whatever expert.

If the webos internals guys think it shouldnt be posted, let me know, and I'll just remove it.
    goke313 and slamdunksaliby like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by grazzt View Post
    I compiled the latest git, and I think it seems to run fine, I guess maybe the screen is a little small (and I think thats nitpicking)? But I still think it runs good. (and I see the screen size is set by the skin, so I think everything looks great)

you can d/l the ipk from

http://grazzt.ca/org.webosinternals...._1.3.4_all.ipk

roms are need in /media/internal/vba/roms

and put skins into /media/internal/vba/skins (skins dir is included in the ipk, so you can just move them over).

Ive only tried a couple roms, and like I said, seems fine to me, but Im no vba/gameboy/whatever expert.

If the webos internals guys think it shouldnt be posted, let me know, and I'll just remove it.
    you should create a thread
    Quote Originally Posted by goke313 View Post
    wow....is there one for android?
    There are emulators for a large number of systems on Android, from Atari 2600 to Playstation 1 and most points in between.
    goke313 likes this.
    how would i make use of skins?
    nitendo ds?
    so this still under "development"... Its been 3 years
    GBA.emu is the nuts.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12