Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 74
Like Tree11Likes
  1. avnera's Avatar
    Posts
    174 Posts
    Global Posts
    185 Global Posts
       #1  
    Coloring Book for HP TouchPad is a fun coloring activity for kids & kids of all ages.
    It has a variety of colors to use and show off your creativity.
    This will keep any young child busy for hours.
    Give your child your TouchPad and open the Coloring Book HD!

    Share the pictures with your friends and family.

    A very simple and intuitive design makes the Coloring Book HD the perfect activity for your kids.

    This is a cute educational game that increases the child's awareness and improves hand-eye coordination.

    Features:
    - 20 pictures to color
    - Share your pictures via email
    - Easy to clear coloring page and start over
    - Undo last move
    - Develops hand-eye coordination

    Download Coloring Book HD
    .
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Avner.
    @avnerarbel

    WritePad HD - http://goo.gl/8RQmn
    Coloring Book HD - http://goo.gl/XgezU
    Animal Baby Piano - http://goo.gl/Y5UXg
    Four in a row - http://goo.gl/tHF63
  2. avnera's Avatar
    Posts
    174 Posts
    Global Posts
    185 Global Posts
       #2  
    don't forget to share your work
    Avner.
    @avnerarbel

    WritePad HD - http://goo.gl/8RQmn
    Coloring Book HD - http://goo.gl/XgezU
    Animal Baby Piano - http://goo.gl/Y5UXg
    Four in a row - http://goo.gl/tHF63
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by avnera View Post
    don't forget to share your work
    And stay inside the lines...
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
  4. avnera's Avatar
    Posts
    174 Posts
    Global Posts
    185 Global Posts
       #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by not-yet-pre View Post
    And stay inside the lines...
    ha, and that also...
    Avner.
    @avnerarbel

    WritePad HD - http://goo.gl/8RQmn
    Coloring Book HD - http://goo.gl/XgezU
    Animal Baby Piano - http://goo.gl/Y5UXg
    Four in a row - http://goo.gl/tHF63
  5. #5  
    Excellent app. Bought it today for my nieces (ages 2 through 8). They absolutely love it! The only problems I saw was that it would sometimes not accept their finger taps and some of really small areas (like eyes) were hard to tap even with their small fingers. Even though I gave this app 5 stars in my review.
  6. avnera's Avatar
    Posts
    174 Posts
    Global Posts
    185 Global Posts
       #6  
    I'm thinking about adding a print options...
    would you print your kid's work?
    Avner.
    @avnerarbel

    WritePad HD - http://goo.gl/8RQmn
    Coloring Book HD - http://goo.gl/XgezU
    Animal Baby Piano - http://goo.gl/Y5UXg
    Four in a row - http://goo.gl/tHF63
  7. ght
    ght is offline
    ght's Avatar
    Posts
    772 Posts
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by avnera View Post
    I'm thinking about adding a print options...
    would you print your kid's work?
    Yes! We've been using screen captures on the Pre to be able to print.
    manera likes this.
  8. avnera's Avatar
    Posts
    174 Posts
    Global Posts
    185 Global Posts
       #8  
    another quick question...
    would you consider purchasing new coloring pages via the In-App_purchasing mechanism?
    Avner.
    @avnerarbel

    WritePad HD - http://goo.gl/8RQmn
    Coloring Book HD - http://goo.gl/XgezU
    Animal Baby Piano - http://goo.gl/Y5UXg
    Four in a row - http://goo.gl/tHF63
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by avnera View Post
    another quick question...
    would you consider purchasing new coloring pages via the In-App_purchasing mechanism?
    while I would obviously just love more free photos to color, I would prob be willing to buy more coloring packs if there were sufficient numbers if pages (at least 15-20) and it was only like 99. Fewer pages or higher cost and I would feel like I was being taken advantage of to get more money (even if that was not your intent)
    dwightshrute likes this.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by avnera View Post
    Coloring Book for HP TouchPad is a fun coloring activity for kids & kids of all ages.
    It has a variety of colors to use and show off your creativity.
    This will keep any young child busy for hours.
    Give your child your TouchPad and open the Coloring Book HD!

    Share the pictures with your friends and family.

    A very simple and intuitive design makes the Coloring Book HD the perfect activity for your kids.

    This is a cute educational game that increases the child's awareness and improves hand-eye coordination.

    Features:
    - 20 pictures to color
    - Share your pictures via email
    - Easy to clear coloring page and start over
    - Undo last move
    - Develops hand-eye coordination

    Download Coloring Book HD
    .
    Just bought the app bc I remembered how cool it was when I messed with the demo TP in best buy after the TP launched. Granted my son is almost 2 months old, I'll have plenty of time to "test" this app out and make sire that he likes it by the time he can figure out what colors even are.
    Sincerely,

    Dwight Shrute
  11. #11  
    My kids love it! Yes, I would like to be able to print, and I would also love new pages (my girls beg me for the "rainbow" to color, since it is on the cover). Thanks for the great app!
  12. #12  
    would be really cool if you could color in pages downloaded from the HP print shop.
    redmist likes this.
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    would be really cool if you could color in pages downloaded from the HP print shop.
    That is definitely a cool idea.... is there a feed?
    _______________________________________________________________________________________
    Patches Added to Preware: Fixed Keyboard Brightness 25, Fixed Keyboard Brightness 50, & Fixed Keyboard Brightness 100.
    @webOSdealer : A Day In My Life, #MaskAppeal Video - Enjoy
  14. #14  
    I'm not sure if there is a feed. I just know on my dads printer you can browse online to print out pages to color in.
  15. avnera's Avatar
    Posts
    174 Posts
    Global Posts
    185 Global Posts
       #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    I'm not sure if there is a feed. I just know on my dads printer you can browse online to print out pages to color in.
    I never heard about the HP print out pages. i'll check it out but i'm sure i'll have some legal issues with that.

    the images i use I bought from a image-bank.

    Thank you all for you comments and positive feedback.

    please don't forget to write a review!
    Avner.
    @avnerarbel

    WritePad HD - http://goo.gl/8RQmn
    Coloring Book HD - http://goo.gl/XgezU
    Animal Baby Piano - http://goo.gl/Y5UXg
    Four in a row - http://goo.gl/tHF63
  16. avnera's Avatar
    Posts
    174 Posts
    Global Posts
    185 Global Posts
       #16  
    Please Note:

    for some unknown reason the Coloring Book HD is not available in the App Catalog.
    I hope it will be fixed today.

    when you're looking for it, make sure you download Coloring Book HD for TouchPad. there is also a version for the palm pre which was not optimized for the TouchPad (it will work, but not as smooth as the TouchPad version)

    if you bought Coloring Book (for the phone) and you meant to buy the Coloring Book HD, please let me know.

    Thank you for the understanding.
    Avner.
    @avnerarbel

    WritePad HD - http://goo.gl/8RQmn
    Coloring Book HD - http://goo.gl/XgezU
    Animal Baby Piano - http://goo.gl/Y5UXg
    Four in a row - http://goo.gl/tHF63
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by avnera View Post
    Please Note:

    for some unknown reason the Coloring Book HD is not available in the App Catalog.
    I hope it will be fixed today.

    when you're looking for it, make sure you download Coloring Book HD for TouchPad. there is also a version for the palm pre which was not optimized for the TouchPad (it will work, but not as smooth as the TouchPad version)

    if you bought Coloring Book (for the phone) and you meant to buy the Coloring Book HD, please let me know.

    Thank you for the understanding.
    Ah that explains it. I thought you "pulled" it fro the AppCat. Good to here it was just a snafu on HP's end.
  18. #18  
    While my daughter likes it, I sort of wish it had a second mode for actual free-form coloring instead of just touching to fill in the regions. Maybe from that even adding a blank page for kids to draw whatever they like.
  19. avnera's Avatar
    Posts
    174 Posts
    Global Posts
    185 Global Posts
       #19  
    once again,for some unknown reason the Coloring Book HD is not available in the App Catalog. I hope it will be fixed today.

    if you bought Coloring Book (for the phone) and you meant to buy the Coloring Book HD, please let me know.

    here is a nice video so you'll know what to look for:
    Avner.
    @avnerarbel

    WritePad HD - http://goo.gl/8RQmn
    Coloring Book HD - http://goo.gl/XgezU
    Animal Baby Piano - http://goo.gl/Y5UXg
    Four in a row - http://goo.gl/tHF63
  20. Jman1313's Avatar
    Posts
    52 Posts
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    #20  
    My daughter LOVES this app. She asks for my TP all the time just to use it. Well thought out and the crayon interface is great.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions