Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Is anybody else experiencing disappearing apps on the TP? When I first sync'd up, everything was there. Now, a few have disappeared. Most notably, is Slacker. I was just gone this morning! When I went to reinstall it from the Apps Catalog, it is also missing from there. What's going on?
    I don't think I'm missing apps, but on the other hand I did not get everything when I first loaded my Profile on my TP. Some apps did not come over like Asphalt5 from my Pre profile and I've heard some developers are restricting apps on TP because of problems or simply have plans to make HD version and would prefer payment for updated apps.

Not sure about Gameloft and I'd love to know if anyone else was able to download and use Asphalt5 from their Pre profiles now on their TP? Sorli...
    Slacker did not come over to my touchpad. Its one if those apps not in the touchpad filter so it should not come over. Otherwise I havent had an installed app vanish so far.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    That's odd. I was playing Slacker on my TP the day I got it...and then it just disappeared.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mapenn View Post
    Is anybody else experiencing disappearing apps on the TP? When I first sync'd up, everything was there. Now, a few have disappeared. Most notably, is Slacker. I was just gone this morning! When I went to reinstall it from the Apps Catalog, it is also missing from there. What's going on?
    YES! I installed PressReader which clearly has a bug in it that causes my TP to reboot on queue when zooming out from an article in focus. When I opened the AppCatalog to read the reviews to see if anyone else was having the same problem and noticed that it was not in the Catalog. I'm glad I had not tried to uninstall it first. Try looking for PressReader to see if it is gone from the AppCatalog on your TP.

I'm glad I'm not crazy.
    Fortix 2 disappeared. I bought it (it's a touchpad app) and now it's not in the catalog. However, it's still on my device. It's an awesome game.

Edit: It looks like it's back.
    Last edited by qurazyquisp; 07/11/2011 at 06:55 PM.
    Featured apps Audubon Birds, PressReader, and Sooloos have now gone missing from the app catalog.

What's going on?
    Last edited by tirebiter; 07/13/2011 at 02:23 PM.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    HAve any of you all had issues with your TouchPad rebooting on you? If so, were any of you using the apps that you listed in your posts?
    I was just about to create a thread to see whats up with all the missing apps.

I really want slacker back.