Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    The app id is cbs.sports
    missing some pieces. I've tried com.palm.cbs.sports.app

doesn't work
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    I actually think it's a terrible app from the UI standpoint. Why do I need to open a new card to switch sports? Say I'm checking baseball news...there's no pictures to quickly guide you to a story...just a list of headlines...then, to switch to the standings, I need to hit back, then press the baseball agajn, then standings...three button presses,when a good interface would have links to all the sports specific sections from any other section. Switch to another sport...there's another card open. Visit four sports? That's five cards...which means to quit it, it's 5 swipes up to close. What a pain. It's just not easy to navigate around the app. The borders are pretty, though.
    So would you care to share the full ID so I can make my own decision????
    argh...

{
    "id": "cbs.sports",
    "version": "1.0.3",
    "vendor": "CBS",
    "type": "web",
    "main": "menu_card/index.html",
    "title": "CBS",
    "icon": "images/icon.png",
    "uiRevision": 2
    }
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by Jman13 View Post
    I actually think it's a terrible app from the UI standpoint. Why do I need to open a new card to switch sports? Say I'm checking baseball news...there's no pictures to quickly guide you to a story...just a list of headlines...then, to switch to the standings, I need to hit back, then press the baseball agajn, then standings...three button presses,when a good interface would have links to all the sports specific sections from any other section. Switch to another sport...there's another card open. Visit four sports? That's five cards...which means to quit it, it's 5 swipes up to close. What a pain. It's just not easy to navigate around the app. The borders are pretty, though.
    I agree. I think it's a terrible app from the users stand point, there are no stats even. It says coming soon, but who knows when that is. There is really nothing else out there though so it kinda feels like you're stuck with this app. Great to see a big name in the market, just wish it was a little more thought out.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123