Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
  1. dec
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    good app for sure a sign the bigger folks are starting to release their app's for us ???
  2. dec
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    did you see who IN PART developed the app??? Is this indication of HTC getting into webOS?
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    I like this app but they have one huge flaw with it. Racing != Only NASCAR. Where is the F1, indycar, etc... news?
    That's a bummer, can't say I'm surprised though. Who's gonna make the Speed app?

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    why can't this app be available in Canada! When I search through impostah it doesn't find it either
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    Imagine this app for brackets during March Madness.
    can someone please post the app id for this app.....thanks
  8.    #28  
    Here's the app ID info: Check out CBS Sports: http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...icationid=9645
    Have to agree with all the posters. This app is much nicer than any I have on my iPad. Functional yet attractive.
    iowahawk19 likes this.
    i saw this in the address bar but that is not what i put in impostah is it

/?packageid=cbs.sports&applicationid=9645

the page doesnt render properly for me on my laptop either
    I seriously want this app...can someone help me out

I typed com.palm.app.cbs.sports along with some other combinations and impostah can't find it
  12.    #32  
    Have you tried posting in the Impostah thread for assistance?
    no but I will......thanks
    Please send them feedback on the app. Always good to let them know their app is appreciately, and we're eagerly waiting on the video options!
    You're right.. this is niiiiice. Following along with the Royals game right now! Thanks for posting this. I had seen it but not bothered downloading it. I'm glad I did.
    in the meantime if anyone knows for sure what the app I'd is so I can test it please post itnhere
    if you open internals and browse through the folders it should tell you the app id, it usually starts with com. (ex:angry birds is com.rovio.angrybirdshd)

I found the app id's of my apps under appdata folder in internals.

I would really appreciate it as I am dying for this app!
    so is it possible to install this app for us Canadians? Any help would be appreciated!
    sledge007 likes this.
    +1
    com.palm.<APP.ID.HERE>.app

HOOK US UP!!!!!!!
    The app id is cbs.sports
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast