1.    #1  
    Anyone else had the problem when an email is selected in the 2nd column but the body of the email shows as blank in the third column (or 1st and second when the accounts column is minimized). This has happened to me two or three times. Only solution I can find is to reboot. The email header info is there but the body of the email is blank. Once it starts happening its for all emails and once its been rebooted, the emails it happened to can be viewed fine..
    yep, I have had that problem a few times. Just close the email app and reopen. Fixes it every time
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    ditto I also had this problem, also found I just need to close and reopen to get it to work. Hope this is fixed with the next OTA.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Yes, this has happened to me several times and the close/reopen does work. This seems to be a prevalent issue.
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    Yes, I've had this problem - along with others - with the email client. It needs some work.
    count me in as well. Hopefully it will be taken care of in the update
    me too
    Yes happened today. Restart email app and worked fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    yep, I have had that problem a few times. Just close the email app and reopen. Fixes it every time
    On top of that, has anyone had an e-mail go out blank? I had a brief stretch where I kept trying to send someone an e-mail and they were all blank. I had to switch to my laptop.
    I am having this issue, it started with a manual sync that never would end. I then deleted the account and added the account back and the emails synced but the body of the emails wont open. I guess I need to reset. Really lame IMO... Im noticing that I am using the TP less and less everyday because its just annoying me..