Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1.    #1  
    Anyway to hid the accounts pane or resize the panes?

    I have one email account and the accounts pane taking up a third of the screen sucks.

    And yes, I know folders for gmail are under that pain. Having 1/3 the screen to read a email is what I want to change.
  2.    #2  
    HAh, clicking around I was able to have the email ist and reading pane move over the accounts pane.

    I clicked the gmail header and it moved the email list over the accounts pane and doubled the size of the reading pane.

    Cool
  3. #3  
    I was about to say, just drag the square tiles at the bottom corner of the panes! All the multi-pane apps work like that.
  4. #4  
    I have several e-mail accounts set up on my TouchPad. How can I hide just 1 of them in the e-mail accounts pane?
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by taxcurmudgeon View Post
    I have several e-mail accounts set up on my TouchPad. How can I hide just 1 of them in the e-mail accounts pane?
    You can remove it from the Accounts app if it's only an email account, or find the account and tap the switch beside "email" to remove it from the mail app.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
    You can remove it from the Accounts app if it's only an email account, or find the account and tap the switch beside "email" to remove it from the mail app.
    Thanks. But I don't want to remove the account, just don't want to see it in the accounts pane.
  7. #7  
    It's going to show up unless you write some code to manually filter it out. Why do you want to leave the account there but not see traces of it?
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
    It's going to show up unless you write some code to manually filter it out. Why do you want to leave the account there but not see traces of it?
    The one I want to hide gets messages from the same POP server as another. The messages are duplicated so it's not necessary to see both accounts. I use the alias when I send messages with a different identity having a special Reply To address and signature.

Posting Permissions