Global Posts
    541 Global Posts
    Newest version is out. Starts fine on TP, but I haven't registered it yet as I don't want to find my phone version deleted! I have e-mailed them to see if can be "shared" without buying again. Otherwise, will just leave on my go-everywhere Pre2 (which is an awesome device!) w/o using on TP.
    Last edited by BBooDoc; 07/07/2011 at 01:00 AM.
    Global Posts
    541 Global Posts
    TANSTAAFL as Robert Heinlein would say...

My preferred on-device drug text, Lexicomp won't be doing free sharing between your phone and TouchPad, per the reply I got yesterday from them. To their credit, they do give a 25% off discount to have it on more than one device at a time.

====
    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 8:00 AM
    Subject: Lexicomp: can same Lexi-comp subscription be shared on tablet and phone (webOS)? [Case #: SC0143090]
    To: ---@gmail.com

Dear David,

Thank you for contacting Technical Support. I apologize for the confusion regarding access to your subscription on the HP Touchpad. Since you only activated your subscription on the phone, when you register the device with the same email, it'll ask you for the product code to activate. Your phone subscription is going to remain active unless you request to terminate it or change devices.

According to our multiple device policy, you do have purchase a subscription for the 2nd device at 75% discount of the originally paid price. If you'd like to access our 30-day software trial on the Touchpad, you could use an email different from ---@gmail.com during registration.

I'll forward your feedback regarding information on our site clarifying access on HP WebOS devices to the appropriate party. We appreciate your comments. If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Sincerely,

Victoria Reznik
    Technical Support
    Lexicomp

Access our 24 hour self-support portal at: Support, Training, Frequently Asked Questions - Lexi-Comp
    Hi all,

Here is some follow up info. see link.

Take care,

Jay

July 19, 2011
    Lexicomp Introduces On-Hand on HP TouchPad
    By Carolyn J Dawson, TMCnet Contributor

Lexicomp On-Hand is now available on HP TouchPad. HP webOS used by Lexicomp On-Hand will help more clinicians to access Lexicompís information, announced Wolters Kluwer Health. The organization is a top provider of information for healthcare professionals and students across the world.

Lexicomp Introduces On-Hand on HP TouchPad
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    I've been trying with their excellent support group to get it to work
    some problem with the way the Veer "parses" the subscription
    they asked me to ship my Veer to them, so they can work with one
    I can't part with my cell phone
    it is a stock phone without Preware added
    I miss having it
    Global Posts
    541 Global Posts
    that seriously bites!

Any chance you could swap your Veer for a Pre2 with your carrier? It works great on my Pre2, which is not that much bigger than a Veer.