Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    My workplace has us use something called Aventail Connect and a SecurId token to tunnel in, and then Terminal Services Client to remote desktop to my workstation. Is anyone familiar enough with this software to tell me if/how TouchPad can work with it?
    I read some docu of the Aventail Connect. Seems to be a std IPSEC/VPN client.
    The question is what needs the VPN server. You should ask your workplace what VPN settings they need.
    Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    Well my IT support were every bit as clueless as I expected. "Never seen that".

There is a Linux client (Java) which I run from my desktop. It might work if I can obtain the source code (kinda doubtful) and dig into it and figure out what needs to be adapted for webOS (definitely the GUI).

The webOS client refuses to attempt to connect without a Group ID and Group Secret. The Linux client displays a message box with "Group ID: Radius" but it doesn't show any "Group Secret".

I sent an email plea for help to SonicWall, who seem to own Aventail, but I don't have much hope there - the response I expect is "you didn't provide a serial number of your SonicWall device, go away".
    I am trying to figure out the same thing. Let me know if you find anything and I will do the same.
    Thanks!