1.    #1  
    Hello all!! I ordered a Touchpad through Costco (during the pre-order) and I am anxiously awaiting its arrival. I do have a question in regards to apps, is the Zinio app (magazine reader) available for the Touchpad? I see it here on HP's web page BUT still wanted to ensure that it is truly available.

Applications | HP Official(R) Site

I really wanted to use that for my magazine subscriptions seeing that Amazon has a very limited electronic magazine selection let alone not one of the mags that I currently read (ie road and Track, Car and Driver etc). Its kind of disheartening that I have no way to view the app store or see a list of all apps that are currently available.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated
    Hi 06gto,

It looks like the app is coming, but hasnt hit the catalog yet. I'm looking forward to it also. Hopefully it will be a short wait!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Hi 06gto,

It looks like the app is coming, but hasnt hit the catalog yet. I'm looking forward to it also. Hopefully it will be a short wait!
    THANKS for the update I appreciate it!! I do hope it comes out soon, as I am mainly using this to take on the road with me when I travel (which is 80% of the time). Guess I will keep my fingers crossed for an early release.