Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree28Likes
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    Keyboard is easy. I will add this during the weekind (should not take longer than 30 Minutes)
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    Keyboard is done. Copy Username/Password works for me too. Don't know why you have issues with it. I will send my code to lastpass now.
    I want autofill also! Is it possible to have lastpass work with the browser like it does with dolphin on android?
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    I got this response from Lastpass:

I apologize. I was informed that one of our support team had gone through tickets notifying others of the TouchPad release. My guess is that they may have held off to make sure there weren't any major bugs before we began majorly publicizing our release. In any case, I apologize for not notifying you. I will let the dev team know about your keyboard support implementation, and perhaps we can include or own version of it in the future. Let me know if you have anymore questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by viper151 View Post
    Today I received the following message btw. It's not beta but final I guess

2011-08-31 09:19
    Hi,

We've now updated LastPass to support webOS 3.0 on the HP Touchpad. You can install the app by going to https://lastpass.com/download.php and clicking on the "Mobile" tab, then emailing yourself the download link for the webOS app.

Best,
    Why do I not see a TP/3.0 version at this link?
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    Because it is a hybrid App. It runs on the Phone and the TP.
    Having problems copying and pasting now. Sometimes it copies, sometimes it doesn't. Hopefully they work out all the kinks. The touchpad is the only reason I switched from Roboform to Lastpass.
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Installed this on my TP but it's pointless without autofill.
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    Why? What is so complicated
    with the Copy to Clipboard function?
    It seems some might have a problem (re)downloading Lastpass from the app catalogue. IPKs are here:
    https://lastpass.com/releases/
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345