Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 90
Like Tree28Likes
  1. #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by tampaguy75 View Post
    I just sent in my request for a Touchpad version of the app.
    Likewise - dont actually have a touchpad yet but this would be an essential app.
  2.    #42  
    So I have moved to a solution that seems to work. It's not lastpass, but much better than holding up the iphone or looking at my laptop.

    Off the Frontpage: I installed SecuStore and Advanced Browser.

    I'll keep using Lastpass on the desktop and recreate the sites/passwords I use on the touchpad. And of course not renew my lastpass premium since I was paying for mobile use, that does not work.

    Update:
    I've imported all my lastpass accounts I want on the Touchpad.

    1. Export to CSV
    2. Edit down the list to just the items I wanted on the Touchpad
    3. Also fixed the "Titles" as I've never bothered on lastpass
    4. Copied to the Touchpad via USB
    5. From the SecuStore app, create at least 1 set
    6. Use the import function.

    The lastpass CSV can be trimmed down to the following columns

    url,login_name,password,title
    Last edited by Rockett0; 07/28/2011 at 12:29 AM.
    3putt and 60milesmile like this.
  3. #43  
    Good news! I sent in an inquiry today about their progress on a TouchPad app and they're definitely making it. Here's the quote:

    We actually do have plans to support the TouchPad. It will be just like our Palm Pre app, but it will be a LastPass app for the TouchPad, I can't give a date on when this will be out, but it should be fairly soon. Thanks for your patience!

    That's great news! Now I don't have to spend another $10 on a different password mgmt app. The LastPass Pre app was pretty clunky, but I got by with it. I guess if the TP app is going to be just like the Pre app, i can get by again. I truly hope the TouchPad gets more LastPass users so that they'll refine and make their webOS app better.

    In any case, this is great news for us LastPass users. LastPass is coming to the TouchPad "fairly soon."
    Rockett0 likes this.
  4. #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtouch View Post
    The LastPass Pre app was pretty clunky, but I got by with it. I guess if the TP app is going to be just like the Pre app, i can get by again.
    I'd prefer something a little more advanced than the Pre app, but as long as I can copy and paste from an app to the browser, I'm fine with it.
  5. #45  
    Hi,

    I emailed 2 days ago and yesterday got the standard line about if there's enough demand....do we think this has been successful then?

    I'm not a premium user so may have this wrong but the pre app is only a store - right? the key thing I want is auto fill in the touchpad browser? certainly looks possible (Securstore) so is that what LP say they are now doing too?

    one can only hope...
  6. #46  
    I just submitted my request for Touchpad support, and received this reply:

    We've just gotten the Touchpad and our developers are working on making Lastpass compatible. Hopefully it will be ready soon! Thanks for supporting Lastpass.
  7. #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by 60milesmile View Post
    Hi,

    I emailed 2 days ago and yesterday got the standard line about if there's enough demand....do we think this has been successful then?

    I'm not a premium user so may have this wrong but the pre app is only a store - right? the key thing I want is auto fill in the touchpad browser? certainly looks possible (Securstore) so is that what LP say they are now doing too?

    one can only hope...
    It has been successful. See my post above.
  8. flashpass's Avatar
    Posts
    12 Posts
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    #48  
    This is really good news! I sent an e-mail not long ago about some different ways they could support the platform, hope to see it soon.
  9. helio2k's Avatar
    Posts
    8 Posts
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    #49  
    Just send in the request to support.
    riw likes this.
  10. Taurec's Avatar
    Posts
    443 Posts
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    #50  
    Hi Guys,

    if you don't want to wait untill Lastpass will provide a Touchpad Version i have something for you!

    Install the Phone Version and run the Patch I attached and BAMM you have a wonderfull looking Touchpad Version!

    I send this also to Lasstpass to show them how easy it is to update this App (took me 30 Minutes).
    Attached Files Attached Files
  11. #51  
    Lastpass recently acquired X-Marks, which does cross platform/cross browser bookmark and password sync. Does anyone know if lastpss supports x-marks as well? one will that have to be a separate app?
  12. #52  
    They are still separate, but have road-map plans to join them together.
    Devices

    -WiFi HP TouchPad 32GB, July 2011 (Day 1)
  13.    #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurec View Post
    Hi Guys,

    if you don't want to wait untill Lastpass will provide a Touchpad Version i have something for you!

    Install the Phone Version and run the Patch I attached and BAMM you have a wonderfull looking Touchpad Version!

    I send this also to Lasstpass to show them how easy it is to update this App (took me 30 Minutes).
    Thanks for your efforts I wonder if I could ask you for two things.

    1. Can you post a screen shot?
    2. Can you also describe how to install the phone version on the touchpad. I'm new to this.
  14. #54  
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the webOS version of Lastpass read-only, no editing or adding entries? If they're saying the TouchPad version is going to be just like the phone version, what's the point?
  15. Taurec's Avatar
    Posts
    443 Posts
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the webOS version of Lastpass read-only, no editing or adding entries? If they're saying the TouchPad version is going to be just like the phone version, what's the point?
    1) It is sort of read only. You can change everythin but the Password.
    2) The Point is that i have my Passwords with me and with the InBrowser Feature it makes it very easy to login to websites.
  16. Taurec's Avatar
    Posts
    443 Posts
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockett0 View Post
    1. Can you post a screen shot?
    2. Can you also describe how to install the phone version on the touchpad. I'm new to this.
    1) Sure. I attached one from the Main-Menue and one from the InBrowser
    2) Same way as for the Phone Version. With the install link you get from Lastpass.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    bluenote likes this.
  17. #57  
    Also got confirmation today from LastPass that there will be a TouchPad version soon:

    There is a TouchPad version in the works. It should be released relatively soon; though I can't give an exact date. Let me know if you have anymore questions.
  18. #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by grappler View Post
    Also got confirmation today from LastPass that there will be a TouchPad version soon:
    Nice, it must be simple thing for them. I installed a patched version and that runs perfect on my TP.
  19. #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by rhodry View Post
    Nice, it must be simple thing for them. I installed a patched version and that runs perfect on my TP.
    I haven't tried the patched version yet. I just ripped the LastPass app off my Pre and installed it onto my TouchPad. Works fine in the small window.
  20. #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockett0 View Post
    So I have moved to a solution that seems to work. It's not lastpass, but much better than holding up the iphone or looking at my laptop.

    Off the Frontpage: I installed SecuStore and Advanced Browser.

    I'll keep using Lastpass on the desktop and recreate the sites/passwords I use on the touchpad. And of course not renew my lastpass premium since I was paying for mobile use, that does not work.

    Update:
    I've imported all my lastpass accounts I want on the Touchpad.

    1. Export to CSV
    2. Edit down the list to just the items I wanted on the Touchpad
    3. Also fixed the "Titles" as I've never bothered on lastpass
    4. Copied to the Touchpad via USB
    5. From the SecuStore app, create at least 1 set
    6. Use the import function.

    The lastpass CSV can be trimmed down to the following columns

    url,login_name,password,title
    I've always used SplashID and never made the transition to anything else. I purchased SecuStore 2 for TouchPad. After your post, I may be able to get it to work for me.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions