1.    #1  
    MobileTechReview News, Reviews and Discussion: webOS App: Aquafadas Releases AveComics for the HP TouchPad

One of my main use for a tablet will be web browsing and (re)read my old comics. AVEComics are on all the tablet platforms already. What i did not know was that Apple censors some comics for nudity while watching that video (in french).
    We are not talking about comics from the Adult Industry, but comics for an adult audience.

Anyway one more app for Pivot... :-)
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Does it support .cbr files?
    Looks promising. Not sure what .cbr is, but I'm guessing that is a comic ereader standard and either way love innovative products! Sorli...
  4.    #4  
    I would guess not. they created their own format it seems called .ave

Never really heard of them (i haven't been in touch with any new comics for years...) and yes i prefer .cbr, zip or basic pdf instead of a closed format.
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    I don't have a Touchpad yet, but a comic reader that supports cbr would encourage me even more to buy one. Maybe COmics HD supports .cbr?

I know the mojo comic reader made by Jay Canuck supports .cbr, but he (understandibly) has other apps he wants to port to webOS 3 first.
  6.    #6  
    Graphicly

Is this online/web only?