1.    #1  
    consistent crashing at level 1.2 stops me from destroying swine. App keeps swiping up by itsekf.
    Quote Originally Posted by SleeplessInWebOS View Post
    consistent crashing at level 1.2 stops me from destroying swine. App keeps swiping up by itsekf.
    Have you considered the fact that that this is a message from above that the swine deserve to live?
    are you usimg the new (and free) Angry Birds HD? Or a different version?
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    I have the same issues, with games. This and also robotek =[. I noticed that usually need to close a few cards.. But ive never had more than 10 open at once .... Cant wait for the update
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I had this issue with angry birds HD until I had to do a restart after installing a patch. After the restart angry birds works just fine.

I would recommend trying that as your first troubleshooting technique.

hope this helps.
    I'm also having a similar issue, but at least I was able to play a bit, then it would simply crash. Now, (and thanks to the awesomeness that is multi-tasking on the TouchPad) I just tried Angry Birds before posting and now just loads up to the game's menu and now it just crashes.

Isn't there a way to see any logs or submit them to HP? I'll try reinstalling the game and trying again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    I'm also having a similar issue, but at least I was able to play a bit, then it would simply crash. Now, (and thanks to the awesomeness that is multi-tasking on the TouchPad) I just tried Angry Birds before posting and now just loads up to the game's menu and now it just crashes.

Isn't there a way to see any logs or submit them to HP? I'll try reinstalling the game and trying again.
    Post your issue in the Bugs forum, and HardBeatz (Palm) is collecting logs for analysis.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    Have you considered the fact that that this is a message from above that the swine deserve to live?
    But bacon tastes good.
    You come at the king. You best not miss.