1.    #1  
    In order to kickstart things a bit I decided to give away 10 copies of both my TouchPad apps. I'm hoping to get some (hopefully good, but you can be honest!) reviews out of it. Depending on how this goes I might do this again.

Unfortunately this requires picking a country so these codes are only valid in the US.

For some reason the system didn't allow me to have the codes take effect today so it will be for tomorrow.

So if you wanna grab those free copies you're gonna have to be quick when the date changes from 4 to 5
    I'd greatly appreciate a review if you manage to snatch a free copy but of course it's not required!

The code for Screamager HD:

00a7b9d5-fd46-4c82-87e8-3cc81b806594

The code for Scientific RPN Calculator HD:

01a276bd-750f-45d6-9c3a-092c1dc40ae8

Both codes are valid for 10 downloads.

The apps:

developer.palm.com/appredirect/?packageid=nl.i-marco.app.scientificcalculatorhdapp

developer.palm.com/appredirect/?packageid=nl.i-marco.app.screamagerhdapp

Screamager promo video:

Enjoy!
    My shiny new TouchPad apps: Scientific RPN Calculator HD - Screamager HD
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    thanks! I got promo not yet started though!

cant wait to try these apps screamager looks fun!
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
  3.    #3  
    yeah unfortunately the promo code system doesn't allow me to start it today for some reason so the codes will take effect on the 5th of July.

sorry about that!
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    thanks!
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    promo code worked at 11:45
    thank you
    will write a review when I get a chance to use them
    they look great!
    ok, will try later as I can't even download the calculator at this time. Will keep checking and let you know how it is. thx
  7.    #7  
    So did you guys use up the codes yet?
    Was too late, promo codes reached their limit. But good idea...
  9.    #9  
    I might do it again some time soon. Stay tuned.
    Thanks for the code for the calculator. Looks promising. I see it is similar to the real calculator including the LCD display. I am thinking however that the LCD can be updated to something more modern instead of the way it is now. Maybe a smoother nicer number font can be used? Seems more preferences can be added as well. Clicking noises, maybe vibration feel instead of sound? I am a fan of RPN calculators (I am an engineer).
    MtnDewMan: I still have my HP-65 -- and it still works (for all you young whippersnappers out there: the *first* programmable calculator, RPN, with a magnetic card reader)
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnDewMan View Post
    Thanks for the code for the calculator. Looks promising. I see it is similar to the real calculator including the LCD display. I am thinking however that the LCD can be updated to something more modern instead of the way it is now. Maybe a smoother nicer number font can be used? Seems more preferences can be added as well. Clicking noises, maybe vibration feel instead of sound? I am a fan of RPN calculators (I am an engineer).
    The next release is going to include vibration feedback. I have it working but I'm still trying to figure out if I can make the vibration bursts shorter for a more natural feel. Hopefully it will be ready in a few days. In terms of sounds I would have preferred a click noise as well but I'm limited to using the available system sounds for this. Only those can be played with very low latency. I tried using HTML5 audio but it resulted in the sound seriously lagging behind. This is why the keyboard sound is a bit crappy. What I'll probably do though is change the sound to be the same as the on-screen keyboard.

About the display: I actually worked VERY hard on making it look exactly like a real LCD display. Most people love this realism so it's not really likely I'll get rid of my precious digits that took many hours to perfect in Photoshop

To those who got a free copy: If you like the app I'd greatly appreciate a review in the app catalog!
  13.    #13  
    There's gonna be another run tomorrow with 10 copies for both apps. I'll post the codes on Twitter (follow TheMarco) tomorrow morning / afternoon depending on where you are in the US.

Once again, I'd greatly appreciate reviews. I've only gotten 4 on Screamager and 2 on the Calculator so far. It is however not required of course!

Also, I submitted a new version of the calculator (not approved yet but coming soon) with vibration feedback on keypresses.
  14.    #14  
    I have tweeted the codes. There's still some available. Grab them while you can!