1.    #1  
    There seems to be no way to delete newly created albums in the Photo app. The album is empty and swipe left or right doesnt work. Also tried to delete it from USB mode. I'll contact HP and see what they say about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by miles4000 View Post
    There seems to be no way to delete newly created albums in the Photo app. The album is empty and swipe left or right doesnt work. Also tried to delete it from USB mode. I'll contact HP and see what they say about it.
    It's definitely a know issue here - probably a good idea to make sure HP knows about it too!
  3.    #3  
    It seems like if the album has a photo in it, you can go into usb mode and delete the folder. But if you empty the album on the Touchpad first, you cant delete it. Well at least so far I cant figure out how to.
    Quote Originally Posted by miles4000 View Post
    It seems like if the album has a photo in it, you can go into usb mode and delete the folder. But if you empty the album on the Touchpad first, you cant delete it. Well at least so far I cant figure out how to.
    Miles, put a pic in it, let the TP see it, then delete in USB mode.

Deleting albums:

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ml#post3016420

rayraypre
  5.    #5  
    cant put a photo in it from the Touchpad because I deleted the empty album in usb mode. I think if it had a picture in it when I deleted it I would be good.
    Miles4000

I had created a album named Movies. I had deleted the folder via USB and still had the album in the TP app.

I went and created a Movies folder again via USB and put a pic in it. I then ejected the TP from the PC and the new pic showed up in that old Album. Just to be safe I copied a screen capture from that album to the Movies Album via the TP app. I went back into USB mode and deleted the Movies folder. My Movie Album is gone now.
  7.    #7  
    toy4x4 - I think I tried that already, but I'll give it a shot.
    Hopefully related question...I transferred about 16 gigs of music from my laptop to my TP via simple drag and drop of the folders. The music was in my iTunes folder, and when it got to my TP, it made a photo album folder, for every album I had transferred. The folders each contain 2 files, 1 low res picture of the album cover, and 1 higher res picture of the same thing. I can't delete these folders at all...tried to do it via USB...deleted all the folders and pics...when I ejected, the TP repopulated all of the missing files (I am assuming it was because the music player wanted the artwork there).

I like having the album art available for the music player, but do not want those pictures in my photos album...when I go to exhibition mode, and select Photos to show, instead of clock, all of those pics show up along with any photos I actually have on the device.

Anyone know how to fix this?
    Where are the photo albums stored in media/internals?