Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    hi just wondering if anyone managed to get the foursquare app working on the touchpad... Been searching on the app catalog but cant find it
    Is there a foursquare app for the touchpad yet? I didn't think there was.
    Sprint Love
    I haven't seen foursquare or zipsquare. Guess we will have to use the website.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre 2 using Forums
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I thought there was one for the pre... Should it get ported over in to that emulator thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by saketh321 View Post
    I thought there was one for the pre... Should it get ported over in to that emulator thing?
    Nope. It wasn't one of the apps that transferred over to use with the emulator. The emulator isn't perfect though. Some apps don't work properly, like cloudhopper or timer classic.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre 2 using Forums
    Zhephree, developer of the foursquare app, said that while he does want to port foursquare to enyo, since there isn't enough demand for foursquare on a tablet and he has other projects to work on, he won't be porting the foursquare app at least in the near future.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    I guess the lack of GPS (upto now) isn't in favor of a port either is it...
    It is one of my most frequent apps on my Palm Pre, and I would really like to see it on my TouchPad. I might not use it as often, but I'd definitely like the option. Even if I have both devices available, I'd rather check in with my TouchPad. The ip based location services have proven to be very accurate so far in other apps, and surely close enough to find nearby locations in FourSquare. I'd drop a buck or two without hesitation on that app.