Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Hello!

Game description: Identify and tap 5 missing pieces of a picture before the clock runs out. The photo on your left has 5 missing pieces, you need to find them all by tapping the pieces you see on your right

Link: http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...e-1569daba15b5

Screenshots:

Promo code: 2a20fdd2-9802-420f-83ae-1569daba15b5
    Code Expire: 07/09/2011
    Code Type: Single code - multiple uses
    Country: For USA only. (Codes for other countries coming soon when TouchPad available - PM/notify me)

Please submit your review if you can.

Thanks
    Color me dumb. Where do you enter the promo code.
    promo code no longer valid
    Quote Originally Posted by iowahawk19 View Post
    Color me dumb. Where do you enter the promo code.
    When you tap the green icon to purchase the app, you will get three options, select use "use promo code". Then tap the light gray letters "Promotion code" and enter the promo code in that text field.

Unfortunately, the promo is no longer valid, the app catalog said the code had maxed out.
    Awww, my first chance at using a Promo Code, and it was "no longer valid"
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Hi!

I just created new code.

Available date: Jul 3 2011 6PM (Pacific Time)
    Expired Time: 2011-07-10T23:59:59.000Z
    Code: 86b32973-5b2e-4cd6-9883-d2e522c4ef32
    Number of uses: 200
    Link: http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...3-d2e522c4ef32

Thanks
    Now it gives a message stating "This promo has not started yet. Please try again later."
    Yeah, it starts Today at 6 PM...
    How do I get this on TouchPad. helllllllppp. nooob

Quote Originally Posted by kardin View Post
    Hi!

I just created new code.

Available date: Jul 3 2011 6PM (Pacific Time)
    Expired Time: 2011-07-10T23:59:59.000Z
    Code: 86b32973-5b2e-4cd6-9883-d2e522c4ef32
    Number of uses: 200
    Link: http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...3-d2e522c4ef32

Thanks
    go to buy the app, then choose to use a promo code instead of your credit card
    Quote Originally Posted by Midway99 View Post
    How do I get this on TouchPad. helllllllppp. nooob
    bring up the HP App catalog, either through Just Type or through the launcher. Do a search for Spot them Quick. Press the green button to buy it. Then select "Use promo code". Next tap on top of the words "promotion code" and enter the promo code, and then if I remember right you press the "use promotion code" to complete the process and it will start downloading.
    Thanks for this!
    shoot - no where to ever enter promo code. maybe next time. best of luck with the app
    promo code worked for me! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Midway99 View Post
    shoot - no where to ever enter promo code. maybe next time. best of luck with the app

Try reading a bit more:

Quote Originally Posted by jobsqeu View Post
    bring up the HP App catalog, either through Just Type or through the launcher. Do a search for Spot them Quick. Press the green button to buy it. Then select "Use promo code". Next tap on top of the words "promotion code" and enter the promo code, and then if I remember right you press the "use promotion code" to complete the process and it will start downloading.
    Thanks for the free download dev! I'll let you know what I think about the app shortly.
    is it me, or does it run upside down on the touchpad? Not a pronlem, just caught my attention.

thanks for the code!
    Global Posts
    279 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    is it me, or does it run upside down on the touchpad? Not a pronlem, just caught my attention.

thanks for the code!
    Yeah, it runs upside down. Kinda took me by surprise when I first launched it.

It's a fun game if you like something of this type. Thanks for the code, review coming soon.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Doesn't run upside down per se, I think most of us just tend to turn the Touchpad to the left naturally instead of the right. Would be great if the app could be updated so we could turn it either way. Great app though, and a lot of fun. Looks fantastic on my Touchpad. Thanks Kardin!!!
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Thanks for playing my game. Just got my Touchpad today, will fix every bug that you report here.

Regards
    Thanks for the promo code. Just downloaded it and it looks quite promising. Although I wish it would play the other way. I think most of tend to turn the touchpad to the left for landscape mode.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast