Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks, promo code worked tonight. All set - however, the game does open upside down for me. I know this is a personal preference, but that is what I noticed right at the start. No worries, I'll play with it the next few days and submit a review. Look forward to the game!
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Hey Kardin, it turns out the "upside" down thing becomes an issue when you have the Touchpad in the official HP case -- I fired up the game while my Touchpad was propped up in the case on my desk and it was upside down. Unfortunately the Touchpad only can be propped up in its case in one direction, and your game launches in the opposite direction.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Hello!

The new version has been submitted and it is under review. Here are some changes:

- Set Landscape right as default view
    - Option to switch back to landscape left (open App Menu and tap Rotate Screen)
    - Optimize photos - reduce file size but photos still look good.
    - New app homescreen icon. Hope you like the new icon.

Thank you for your feedback

Regards,
    Kardin
    Excellent. Look forward to the updates and will download ASAP! 5 Stars coming!!!
    I had the same problem. In order to get the promo code, you have to supply credit card information first, once you are done, promo code will appear.

Great app!
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Hello!

The new version has been approved. Please update to new version ASAP to get some bug fixes.

Thanks for trying my app.
    code expired
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12