1.    #1  
    Just got an update on Quick Office. Don't know if allows editing yet, still waiting for the install to finish. Should be interesting.
    After I got the touchpad it updated quick office to version 2.0.928 which version did you get?
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Just got an update on Quick Office. Don't know if allows editing yet, still waiting for the install to finish. Should be interesting.
    I got the update but still cannot get QO to recognize a file on the USB drive or log into Google docs correctly.
  4.    #4  
    Quickoffice version: 2.0.928
    Quickoffice Service version: 2.0.559
    Quickoffice Web Toolkit version: 2.0.959

No on-device editing, and I've been able to edit GoogleDocs all along, so no change there for me.

It did find a PDF document on the device (Open Source Information.pdf) that I don't think it found before; but it may have just been that I didn't notice it.
    I can't get Google Docs to work. :-( Wondering if it's because I use Google Apps?

If so I hope that changes soon!
    this update made it run a little faster for me, i had a powerpoint that took ages to render and with this update it renders within a few seconds.
    This post is of my personal opinion and not that of my employer, its affiliates, or related partners.
    Posted a new thread: "Quickoffice Stuff" in Touchpad Apps. First post has a starter overview list of features/limitations. Need help fleshing it out... Thanks!
    TANSTAAFL!