1.    #1  
    I'm talking about this app here:
    HP MovieStore powered by RoxioNow Application - HP Customer Care (United States - English)
    Has anyone rented a movie and watched it on the touchpad? There's an option for mobile devices. Thanks for any help.
    Its not available yet, it just comes up as a shell for now...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post
    Its not available yet, it just comes up as a shell for now...
    I know the touchpad app doesn't work, but the PC app does. Just curious if the movies downloaded work with TP.
    I successfully downloaded & watched one movie on Touchpad, in October. My 2nd movie download wouldn't work, however. I think it might have been due to the rental period expiring. We didn't start watching it until a couple weeks after I downloaded it. I assumed the rental period was 24 hr from start of watching the movie, not the time it was downloaded.
    Yeah, now the app is available, and the movies downloaded on PC works with TP, as I always download videos from YouTube with aneesoft free YouTube downloader on PC, and then get them to the TP for watching.
    This application is now available and that is really very good and nice. With this application We can watch the 2012 movies very easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siah1214 View Post
    I'm talking about this app here:
    HP MovieStore powered by RoxioNow Application - HP Customer Care (United States - English)
    Has anyone rented a movie and watched it on the touchpad? There's an option for mobile devices. Thanks for any help.
    Received webso hp touchpad as gift in jan2013, have not been able to register open account for movie and music purchases, nor can I get customer service new owner service to protect pad. What am I doing wrong?.