Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By IGNTNUNLMTD
  1.    #1  
    Hi,

I have 2 Facebook accounts configured on my Touchpad...one for me and one for my fiancè. Currently, my account shows up by default, but I was wondering if anyone knew how to switch between accounts while in the Facebook app.

Thanks,
    Chris
    on the "old" phone-app this worked. Within the facebook-app, bring down the top-left app menu, preferences, there you could set your default account.

Does this work on the Touchpad?
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    I set-up my account and my wife's, same issue. In preferences & accounts it says only the first listed account will be used. Only there no way to change the order. I ended up removing one account. Seems to be an easy thing to fix in an update.
  4.    #4  
    cool, sounds like something that needs to be addressed by HP. Boo Hoo on not being able to do this at launch, but oh well. Its a pretty bad ***** device all together so far. My fiance can always use the mobile site for now
    Buy your fiancè her own TouchPad. :-P
    iowahawk19 likes this.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by IGNTNUNLMTD View Post
    Buy your fiancè her own TouchPad. :-P
    haha.....she'll use it for a week and get bored of it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeking View Post
    I set-up my account and my wife's, same issue. In preferences & accounts it says only the first listed account will be used. Only there no way to change the order. I ended up removing one account. Seems to be an easy thing to fix in an update.
    ive played around with the order of facebook accounts, but I believe that it does NOT always take the first account listed.

You can actually change the order by renaming the accounts. The accounts are then listed in alphabetical order.

no matter the order, the app always chose my account, not my wife's.
    Still the same thing in 2011. Jeez.