Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    Any Touchpad owners try Robotek HD, its free and and a really nice action game.
    Sent from my Verizon Pre2
    panhandle likes this.
  2. #2  
    Yup.

    At first I didn't get what to do, I kept trying to click on the robots lol.
    This post is of my personal opinion and not that of my employer, its affiliates, or related partners.
  3. DeusEx's Avatar
    Posts
    51 Posts
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    #3  
    I've played it and it's quite addictive!
  4. ijip's Avatar
    Posts
    885 Posts
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    #4  
    yo, this game is awesome!
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
  5. #5  
    It's a very addictive game that looks and sounds awesome. It's going to be a great time-waster for me on commutes
  6. #6  
    Is the game based on the 80s cartoon Robotech - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Are you trying to hurt me?
  7. #7  
    hm, the description in the app catalog says that you don't have to use in app purchase to finish the game, but I am at some point in the game where I can't play any node in the world. Doesn't matter which one I select, the green arrow is never active. Is there something I just missed?
  8. #8  
    One of the best games for the TP! Big fan!
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by d0mm3 View Post
    hm, the description in the app catalog says that you don't have to use in app purchase to finish the game, but I am at some point in the game where I can't play any node in the world. Doesn't matter which one I select, the green arrow is never active. Is there something I just missed?
    you need to find the node that is in the ocean. It is a recharge station. You might need to keep playing this level until your character is strong enough to move up to the next stage.
  10. enki's Avatar
    Posts
    47 Posts
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    #10  
    Awesome game, highly addicting. One of the best TP games I've seen so far. I'm definitely going to make an ingame purchase to help fund the developers on this so they make more.
  11. #11  
    awesome game, just be warned tho, if you ever bought their energy/costumes/etc and have to doctor, you lose the lot for good and start from nothing.

    lot of games do that tho, shame they dont save i our backups as well.
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    you need to find the node that is in the ocean. It is a recharge station. You might need to keep playing this level until your character is strong enough to move up to the next stage.
    for me it says PREMIUM ACCESS so I can't continue the game :-(
  13. #13  
    Question: what's the POWER number at the upper right. I click it and it takes me to the in-app purchase page. What else is it for and why should I care if I win/lose a ton every fight?

    No description in game Help page. Thanks!
  14. seand26's Avatar
    Posts
    16 Posts
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    #14  
    That is your charge. Basically it is your life line / health meter. You gain or lose depending on the outcome of a battle. The amount gained or lost is determined by number with the lightning bolt on each battle description.

    Haven't been this addicted to a game since Angry Birds.
  15. enki's Avatar
    Posts
    47 Posts
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    #15  
    I think whether or not you can complete the game without paying for extra stuff is dependent on the battles you play. I noticed that the amount of experience gained is determined, in part, by what occurs during the battle. Certain actions show things like "+100 Experience" in the game. So I guess if you finish the battles in a way where you don't gain the extra points, you might get locked into not being able to finish. Though I'm not sure if anyone can finish the game without paying for extra stuff anyway, as I am still in Level 7.

    It's still an awesome game though, and definitely worth $5 if you need it to finish. The fact that they basically gave it away is nice too. Like I mentioned earlier, I plan on paying, but I don't want to do it until I have to, as I want to see how far I can get without using basically cheats.
  16. #16  
    In conquered all of Canada. Now I am out of power. I think I might start over with new knowledge gained so far and see where it takes me. It is definitely addicting though.
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by mcaf123 View Post
    for me it says PREMIUM ACCESS so I can't continue the game :-(
    Hmmm, I thought this was a paid app but could be wrong. Perhaps you have the free version?
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by seand26 View Post
    That is your charge. Basically it is your life line / health meter. You gain or lose depending on the outcome of a battle. The amount gained or lost is determined by number with the lightning bolt on each battle description.

    Haven't been this addicted to a game since Angry Birds.
    I'm sorry I still don't follow. I have 400 Charge and around 200 HP in fights. How are they correlated?
  19. c000's Avatar
    Posts
    665 Posts
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    #19  
    its an ok game. but after a while the graphics start to get boring. you basically fight the same robot-things over and over again. wish there were more variety
  20. #20  
    Why not play multiplayer

    -- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions